Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

on why getting on Endmasters bad side is a bad idea, preferably speaking Endmaster doesn't find me. Realstically speaking my end is coming and this is the equivalent of suicide. Yet I most know. Admins and netizens of CYS I ask thee, ¨Can you hear the silence, can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken, can you feel my heart? Can you help the hopeless? Well, I'm begging on my knees, can you save my bastard soul? (Preferably before Endmaster happens)¨- By someone not me

Hopefully the poem will be enough to spare me. . . or not...

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Bruh look at this dude.

Enlighten me

4 years ago
If you look down you can see the top of his head.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Speaking his name is one of the fastest ways to get his attention. Getting his attention is bad. 

Enlighten me

4 years ago

why do you think I used lowercase, his rath shall increase upon knowing my mistake but the time gained is not an insiginficant thing. Please hurry for my time shortens. Fulfill my dying wish. -White Rose

Enlighten me

4 years ago
If you haven't figured it out already, it will probably be too late before you ever do.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Think we should tell the noob about taging the man three times?

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Whoops! That was supposed to be a message. Oh well.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

No it wasn't, you just want to increase the suspense and scare me with tales of our great god. Be careful where you tread, for you know not who is watching. Your friend -White Rose

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Look at the bottom of the page. You'll notice a list of names. That's who's watching.

The Tag isn't a bad thing.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

It's who could be watching, not people who are. They simply are online. Yet how do you know that one of our great gods is not amusing himself in a mortals skin. I reccomend caution young one -White Rose

Enlighten me

4 years ago
Not only are we always watching, we also can see who made the post because the name is right there to the left of it along with a link to the profile. You don't actually have to sign every one. --Mizal

Enlighten me

4 years ago

yeah but it's fun -White Rose

Enlighten me

4 years ago

You're not going to last long enough to get shamed at this rate. You haven't been here long enough or contributed enough to sass people on the Forum yet.

Enlighten me

4 years ago
I believe DarkSpawn is responsible for this one, but I'm giving him a chance for a tearful confession before I get out the thumbscrews.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Who's Dark spawn?

Enlighten me

4 years ago

ehhh, it's a work in progress -White Rose 

Enlighten me

4 years ago
Probably good that she knows. That usually appeases End's wrath.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Wise one, is it your belief that my poor linguisitc skill will help me weather the coming storm, or are my humble attempts at poetry naught but dust in the wind? -White Rose

Enlighten me

4 years ago
More like pouring sand into someone's shoes, which is why you do it, I'm sure.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

nope, just heard a comment about this in some other thread but it was never expanded upon. So I'm legit just curious to find out why, preferably speaking any of the other people here could have indulged my curiosity and just answered why instead of acting all mysterious and shiz. And also very preferably, before whatever is described happens to me so that I know what I'm in for.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Oh. You're being obnoxious without having contributed to the community in any way. What will most likely happen is that you'll be mocked for awhile and then banned. Maybe you can save this profile, by apologizing and trying to crank out more than one page for that "Lone Hero" contest, that way it actually looks like you're here to write. 

Enlighten me

4 years ago

...mistakes have been made, brother I ask of you to teach me the sacred art of apologizing correctly.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Literally just say you're sorry for being stupid then don't say anything on the Forum until you've either completed reviewing several games, or finished writing a story. The only exception to that is if an Admin talks to you in any form.

Make sure you have several, grammatically correct pages completed in your story for the contest in the next two hours. If you can manage that then maybe the admins will ignore you.

I am promising absolutely nothing here. This is a maybe for you. You've already crossed several lines.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

kk, I'm going incognito for the moment, thanks for the tips. Do you have any ideas for extending that time to 12 hours? I kind of got an event that I need to attend to for the next 4 ish hours after the next hour passes

Enlighten me

4 years ago

Posting that here is your best bet. Give Imagination a review after reading it extensively because mizal told you to. Do whatever mizal tells you to do. Then next time someone looks at your points on your profile make sure that there's more than just dueling that's added points to it. 

Enlighten me

4 years ago
I'm not going to be looking at your story until the deadline, but yes, removing yourself from the Lounge and lurking for awhile would be a smart idea. You are just too quirky and noobish for your own good. Maybe go and post a proper Newbie thread later if anything at all, so you can acclimatize a bit.

Enlighten me

4 years ago
The best way to avoid the terrible Master of Ends is not to do stupid things that draw attention to yourself on the forum until you've got some reviews written or at least a halfway decent storygame under your belt.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

mizal, I beg you, save my profile from being banned for 6ish days and I'll crank out as much extra content as possible for your contest

Enlighten me

4 years ago
I think today might be better spent reading Imagination and writing a glowing, feature worthy review. Yours is a more advanced case of noobtardery, but, that worked to save the other one.

Enlighten me

4 years ago

thank you, I shall get right on that stat