Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

So who's going to rape Clifford in your next story?

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Wrong kid, but I laughed.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Are we sure about that?

I See Snake People

4 years ago
I'm so confused

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Lol, I'm 99% sure this one isn't Serpent.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Based on what evidence? Seems like a pretty good hacker to me, using a system he has studied well to his advantage. And the behavior pattern is identical: noob seeks direct access to Discord, gets himself helled within days, displays immediate knowledge of site personalities, creates more obvious alts as a smokescreen, first comment on a storygame is featured. I know a snake when I see one.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
I can't tell if this is real or not but I loled either way.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Darkspawn says he is 99% certain this isn't Serpent, but I'm 99% positive that it is. This KingTrex3 account was created years ago to rate a single game, and has been inactive ever since. Then, miraculously, it is resurrected at precisely the moment we have an idiot 8th grader with a rape fetish trying to make a mockery of the mods. He creates a dozen alts that you spot easily, but somehow manages to get this one past you. Otherwise his actions and behavior profile match Serpent 100%.

I'm surprised I'm the only one who sees this. Perhaps it's the wisdom that comes with age?

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Ace sure got a lot more talkative and interested in writing and able to hold conversations like a lactose intolerant adult with various interests in the last couple days, it's weird.

Well I guess I'm fine with him now, it turns out. If only he'd done that before.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

As one of the appointed pallbearers, I intend to carry out my assigned task. The corpse of this snake will be disposed of in a manner most fitting.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
hah! trex can't be Serpent!

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Listen, I get that you have a hate boner for Serpent, but that doesn't mean you can just sling around random accusations about me. The only reason you're even trying to convince everybody that I'm Serpent is because you don't know me. If you actually took the effort to join the discord and pay attention to the chat you'd understand how idiotic you're being right now. I didn't even think I would have to respond to you, but apparently even after multiple people saying that you're wrong you still want to continue your pointless crusade.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

As mizal would say, I'm three times your age. I know a scam when I see one.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
How can Trex be Serpent? When I am?

I See Snake People

4 years ago
lol

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Strike one.

There is no way I can be trex, though your accusation is cute. 

https://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=Jeff21turtle

This is my first account. It joined in 2017. If you think I had the foresight to create an account before this one, take a look at the grammar. There is no way I would have been able to keep that account. This also was before I even knew what a vpn was, so a old IP would match my old account

I'm not doing this for trex. I'm doing this to prove you wrong bill

MYTH BUSTED

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Password = User Name.

@AutisticC gave us a virtuoso performance of that trick a few months ago.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

No I mean keep it from being banned. Though my secound point still stands. I was dumb 11 year old who could not even grammar at all.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Your defensiveness is another giveaway. KingTrex3 = Serpent, and I will scorn as such.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Cool. Even though trex is not my alt, I have no interest in his fait. My point is that text joined before my first account, and that account was so bad that trex would have been banned long ago. Take what you will, but you have no argument.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

I'm not as dumb as you are. I'm not fooled. I'm not willing to look the other way, or play make believe. KingTrex3 = Serpent the rapist, and I will scorn you as such. Your value is nonexistent with me.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

So essentially your argument is, I'm right because I said so and I'm older so i win.

Brushing off an argument without addressing any of the counter points is pretty petty, even for you.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Ace, go away, the adults are yelling at each other now. Bill accusing every newbie of being you until the end of time will be your greatest legacy.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

But I won. His argument is invalid and stupid, but fine. I bid you adew

I See Snake People

4 years ago
>I bid you adew Best ever parting gift, I love it.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Is that a Mountain Dew?

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Most noobs get helled within days, and ut doesn't take long for anyone who is both on the Discord a few hours and has half a brain to figure out some site personalities, to be fair.
Hell, I first posted on the forum BECAUSE I liked what I saw of the site personalities after five minutes of skimming.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
>Most noobs get helled within days More like seconds, really.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

So basically, what you're saying is a ten year old child made an account in 2016 then abandoned it. Then three years later after being banned, he decides that instead of using the Trex account he's going to make dozens of alts and generally bug the shit out of everyone. Then, he apparently has the foresight to decide "Oh I guess this isn't working", dig up an account from when he was 10, change his entire mannerism and get about 70% better at not acting like an illiterate child literally overnight, and not manage to screw up and get banned immediately. Keep in mind Serpent is 13 years old. If Serpent is Trex, then good on him. He sure fooled literally everyone else on the forums and Discord. 

I think you are putting far to much stock in a literal child's abilities. Furthermore, I think you aren't giving enough credit to the admins. They are very good at this kind of thing. They catch people all the time. And as funny as this is, I don't think asking every noob that joins "Who's going to rape Clifford in your next story" is a particularly good idea. Also, about Trex's defensiveness, you literally accused him of being a 13 year old child who has a rape fetish. I'd probably be defensive too. 

But hey. According to Discord, I'm just Serpent. 

I See Snake People

4 years ago

We are all Serpent.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
I am Serpent.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Just ignore this. I'm not doing so great right now and this Serpent stuff is getting on my nerves a lot more then it should, or usually would. Sorry.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

A few months ago there was a kid who spent an afternoon finding about a dozen dormant accounts where the password had been set to "password" or something incredibly easy to hack. So he made post after post after post from a different user account, sort of like a good old-fashioned game of whack-a-mole.

Therefore I was suspicious of this dormant account rising from the dead at precisely the moment another idiot bought the farm, and seeming to pick up right where the other left off. But if this isn't Serpent, I'll take everyone's word and move on.

(Fun fact about me: I have a low tolerance threshold for flagrant acts of idiocy. Ironically, sometimes the biggest idiot in the room is me.)

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Like I said, please just forget about it. I apologize for snapping at you. 

I See Snake People

4 years ago

Ah, I was wondering where this went. Yep, thought I caught myself a snake.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
There's a chance that T-rex just used "password" or "123" for his account, so Serpent was able to hijack it. However, Serpent has a very distinct way of writing that he's not clever enough to change, and T-rex is not giving me the same signs that "NightmareFuel" account did. If he says "Ya" or gets the your/you're thing wrong, then it is probably Serpent with a VPN, but I haven't seen him do that.

I See Snake People

4 years ago

If no other good comes of this debacle other than people being *really* careful about their your/you're words, I will consider this an excellent outcome.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
There is that upside, yes.

I See Snake People

4 years ago
Austinc was the one doing the account hijacking.

That was the original kid Bill had the hate boner for.