Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I did something?

4 years ago

I know I've been posting a decent amount recently about the same thing over and over, so apologies for that, but for once I'm actually proud of myself. 
I've attempted stories both here and off site and usually just abandoned them because I lost my motivation and didn't have good habits or thought they were garbage and deleted them. Now, though, I'm writing daily and actually proud of what I've written. 
I've finally built some good habits thanks to the lovely people of the forums pointing me in the right direction, and I have finished the exposition for one of the four major branches of my current project.
I really sound like a kid who's just scored her first goal in soccer, but seriously I'm just proud that the work I've put into this is beginning to pay off. 
I didn't know where to put this post but since it's pretty rambly and not focused on the story itself I put it here.
I know I plug it in every post, but hey if you want to check out Halo, or Hell, no! it's right there.

By the way, thank you to anyone who's helped me along the way. I'm not nearly there yet, but you all lovely people have pointed me the right way and gotten me going. 

Love you all, 
Megu :)

I did something?

4 years ago

Hello! I know I'm a totally random person, but I wanted to say congratulations on your progress! Just the fact that you're putting in the effort is wonderful. I hope you can start to feel proud of yourself more often. Definitely going to check out the link :)