Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago

--to suffer, and that's clearly the only reason why I was cast out of there. Twice. I'm really gonna miss everyone and everything about them (sob). From their strong personalities and abusive language, all the way to their delightfully condescending opinions of me... I still shive--I mean, get excite--um, remember all the good moments we had together.

Objectively speaking, the amount of time we shared might be considered laughable to others. As if we're still complete strangers in every way possible and beyond (crazy, right?). But I think of this as a special encounter and want to thank you all for feeding my nonexistent masochistic tendencies with your words and simply dominating presence <3

/s

(I had fun tbh!)

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago
Inb4 EndMaster bans it.
You could have been worse, I suppose. Aw, I was too late.
Lol fag

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago

Watch out for the stairs.

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago
This is the gayest thing I've read all month.

A team of scientists with billions in funding could not design a thread that would guarantee a ban from End more quickly, I'm honestly impressed.

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago

*shrugs*

Everything was meant in good humor. Is it possible to undo a ban?

Hell Didn't Want Me

4 years ago
For one you could try leveling up your stealth a bit and not immediately coming to this thread and making it obvious it's you. Because earning Endmaster's disgust is a little harder to recover from than mine. (Although for me it requires some form of a visible productivity on the site, which apparently is genuinely impossible for most.)

Anyway I'm assuming this account already got taken out, being posted seven hours ago. Maybe you should respond to Digit's DMs already instead of ignoring the only person making an effort to salvage you.