Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago

Just created a random account, to post on this random thread, by a random person; however, I must say the regulars of this community seem quite toxic. Although it's wrong of me to judge a community based off one recent thread, seeing the replies in this thread can only lead me to such conclusions that I do not want to explore any more further into this site. Bit of a run-on. Perhaps you guys are all buds and take in a sense of humor that doesn't reflect your view on certain topics. Nevertheless, you, and several others, come off as irreverent and oddly racist, given the current environment. You throw the word autism left and right out here like a toxic, young teenager playing Fortnite or something. In addition, not only you, but others as well have made several references to the Spanish people and insulting them as a whole. Someone earlier said beaner? You mentioned Spanish men being submissives, which can be an insult or not ;). It was quite surprising that an individual that doesn't speak English fluently would gather prejudice already in what I assumed to be a somewhat civilized site. I realize there are always outliers, but I have not seen one individual to go, wait that's not right. I also understand there is another Spanish individual in this thread that doesn't seem to care? I can't deny you have an eloquent touch towards how you present yourself, albeit towards a Spanish speaker that just came to rant about the supposed injustice he received. Nonetheless, I'm undoubtedly irrelevant and most likely will not change your mind on how you and your friends present yourselves in which should be an open-minded, civilized environment. Sure we all have shits and giggles, but without the toxicity. Perhaps I'm just an idiot, that indeed can be taken into account. Au revoir mizal! Until never! 

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago

"Perhaps I'm just an idiot." - Some worthless faggot.

You could have just posted that, instead of the retarded wall of fucking text to get your main point across.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Why the fuck did you make an account only to spew some bullshit no one is going to read or care about?

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
seeing the replies in this thread can only lead me to such conclusions that I do not want to explore any more further into this site

Nice, working as intended.

Didn't bother to read the rest.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
^

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Pictured: Toxic Environment

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Fixed.

You are supposed to be the techy one!

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Trying from phone like a fool haha!

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Also, I must have broke it again after your fix.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
YES YOU DID

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
No more trying this from a cheap phone with low batteries for me lol!

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
holy crap, I have just ascended.

Thanks so much, but that may be a biiiiit excessive lol.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Fixed again.

Google likes to give you a link to the page the image is on and not the actual image file.

But while looking up the source on that one I found this one, and I like the colors better:

That's me after a polymorph gone wrong, eyeing some fool noob.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago

Hi DJ ...

that just came to rant.

You did do this ...

Spanish people and insulting them as a whole. Someone earlier said beaner?

"beaner" is not an insult to Spanish people ... a simple internet search will show you "beaner" is derogatory slang for Mexicans or people of Mexican descent.

I realize there are always outliers, but I have not seen one individual to go, wait that's not right.

Lots of people said your rant was not right. You just did not listen.

we all have shits and giggles

And you just gave everyone a few more days worth of shits and giggles ... again.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
Why has he an obsession with having shit? Did he need more diapers? or worse than that and he actually eats them like a retarded dog?

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
My first guess was Djisma too...the IPs don't match, but of course that doesn't mean much and I'm pretty sure he's been around in a couple of other forms too.

I was more amused by the fact he entered his name as 'Harvey Weinstein' when registering a random account to post in a random thread.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago

Ya; your insight is spot on... DJ wouldn't choose "Harvey Weinstein"  --- that clues us into the fact he's educated. If someone is acting like DJ's white knight, can't we call him DJ anyways?

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
See, when I finally managed to absorb anything from the OP's text wall I didn't understand why he needed white knighting in the first place, even assuming this guy is real or wasn't specifically put up to this.

Djisma has proven he can type in an understandable way when he wants to, and we already had native speakers such as DarkSpawn trying to open a fruitful dialogue with him. If he had a problem with anything said I'm sure he would've mentioned it, anything else would be pretty weird.

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago

Shut up beaner

Another Triggered Faggot

4 years ago
That other beaner Digit said the cool thing to call the OP now is 'simp'.

I trust him on these matters, he has a doctorate in memeology.