Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago
I was thinking of submitting something to Choice Of Games, in order to cash in on those phat phat paychecks they offer all of their authors (just ask Briar Rose)!

But I’m not sure which one to go with – as they are all so totally awesome!

Which one do you think I should submit?

Bros, Hoes, & Mo Foes!

A bitch don’t wana work. A pimp gota make his bitches work. Haters gona hate.

Work those hoes and become top pimp!

Fetus Fighter!

Pro Choice my preemie ass! You’re not going to abort me so easily you selfish cunt! I’m about to go all ‘Stewie Griffin’ up in this bitch!

How long can you fight off the abortion clinic doc?

Gay Conversion Therapist!

“You suck dick? You a peter-puffer? I bet you don’t even have the goddam common curtesy to give the guy a reach-around while you’re fucking him up the ass!” – Some Gay Conversion Therapist.

It’s a tough job, but somebody has to save all the degenerate homos from their filthy perversions!

SPED Day For Retard!

It’s Retard’s first Day of Special Ed! Can you successfully guide him through the day without him eating all the paste, getting crayons stuck up his nose, or fapping in public?

Of course you can (that’s what the whips and chains are for)!

Choose Your Gender!

Play as a boy or a girl! Imagine experiencing the game as the other gender? Now you can!

Amazing!

---

Thoughts?

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

If you're feeling clever, I bet you could find a way to mash all those ideas together into one huge story. I'm sure they'd love that.

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

Well let’s see what you got here…

Hoes - This one would get you banned for 400 years for misogyny easy. Though you could get it up to 800 if you emphasize the pimp being black to get a racist charge as well.

Fetus - Hm, I dunno. While you’d piss off the feminists due to the whole pro-life thing, I feel like this would just get you banned for 200. 

You’d have to emphasize that these fetuses are all products of RAEP if you want to get in the big leagues. You’d easily get another 300 years added for the whole “Distasteful glorification of rape” charge what with rape fetuses crawling about and all.

Gay - Tried and true mockery of the alphabet people is a pretty safe bet for a 1000 year banning. Can’t see anything wrong with this one. Hell, if you word the description more cryptically, you could fool CoGites into playing it because they think the story is about TURNING people gay!

Just imagine of the looks of horror on their faces when their ideas of a story about turning everyone into rainbow waving flamer are totally wrong! The trolling alone would be worth another 1000!

Retard - Mocking retards is low hanging fruit, so you’d probably just get a 200 year banning. If you want to increase your infamy nowadays you have to mock autists. Expand the story to mock the aspies along with the retards (especially if you don't even bother making a distinction between them) and you’re sure to see another 300 years added. 

Gender - Well you didn’t include trannies and all those other mental illnesses as choices, so this is probably the most offensive thing you’ve proposed. Banned for 4000 years.

Hope this helped.

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago
Now this is some quality feedback!

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago
I wonder if changing the name to Fro's Ho's & Mo Fo's would help clarify?

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

Fetus fighter in the likely scenario your own movements tie a noose around your neck.

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

I do love the first one, but I feel like the name should be changed to Pimps, Simps and Skimpy Imps. ^_^

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago
But what is a skimpy imp? Is it like a skinky twink?

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

I guess so, only less gay. ^_^

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

You know, I just thought of the best forum game (oh, sorry, "interactive forum experience") ever!

A Troll in COG

It's basically Assassin in the Palace, but instead of an assassin trying to kill the king, all of the characters are infamous COGites and the job is for the COGites to discover and ban the troll for a million years, whilst the troll's job is just to cause as much havoc as possible without getting banned... Haven't decided what the troll needs to actually do to win yet though. I shall have a think. ^_^

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago

Choose Your Gender

Here is my feedback on what  the plot might be about. 

A trans woman  who in reality is an  evil   male  transvestite (plot twist) named The Mam has created a new device. It can alter people's genders.  

People use it and over a span of a thousand  year they have forgotten that there are only two genders.  This is until you and your companion find out the truth. The goal is to  stop the Mam by going back in time, a few days before he made such a device possible.  Kill him and planet Earth will be saved.

For this plot to work 

The player cannot  choose male or female as their gender. Since those are the genders the player is ment to restore.

The Mam must be a person of color and the plot twist must be revealed at the end.

This should be enough of a  good script that  Jason   banging his man Steven on a hill might throw some  money at you.

COG Story Submissions!

3 years ago
Not too shabby!