WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Racist or Rapist? (2020 Election Thread!)

27 days ago
If you feel like sharing, who are you voting for and why? Or did you follow the instructions of the entire internet and random texts from a bot to vote early?

Good job being the only place I can ask this question without being banned, CYS.

27 days ago

As an older straight white guy I feel like whoever I vote for, my way of life will be secure.

WINNING

27 days ago

I'm a kid, I can't vote. >.>

27 days ago

2 years away from being legally able to vote. Hurrah.

27 days ago

Not American, so can't vote. But I urge all you yankies to consider that the racist guy is racist against all the minorities in his country, whereas the rapist, statistically, can only rape so many people. Plus he's super old, so he probably doesn't have the stamina to rape as many women as he used to. Even if you're a beautiful, white, democrat woman, the chances of you getting raped by Biden are statistically very low. Surely, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few in this situation. ^_^

27 days ago

"If you don't rape, you're not black." - Joe Biden 2020

27 days ago

i'm a kkkanadian so i can't vote, but clearly the only ethical thing to do here is write in Hillary. it's her turn you guys 

27 days ago

The fact that I have now been granted the power to vote is frankly quite terrifying. I'm still deciding what I plan to do with this awesome responsibility, this choice that totally makes a statistically significant difference in the grand scheme of things. 

27 days ago
I like Vermin Supreme

27 days ago
Pretty crazy to think the future of America depends entirely on my extremely important vote. Democracy sure is a trip, I'll have to think this one over really hard.

27 days ago

Just write in my name, I'll make you VP.

End for President

26 days ago

I'm trying to imagine what an America run by you would look like. I'm guessing it'd turn into something like the French Revolution, except instead of killing people for not being "revolutionary enough," there'd be a mass burnings of all forms of furry fanfiction, including anything relating to warrior cats. All forms of interactive fiction would be taught in English classes, with your work being presented in the same way Shakespeare's was before. "Lol fag" would become the new national slogan, perhaps finding it's way into the pledge of alligence, and every other dictator of a rival country would find their mom mysteriously having been banged.

Oh yeah, also genocide or whatever, probably. Still better than either our other candidates. Guess I know who I'm voting for.

End for President

26 days ago

26 days ago
Texas does look unusually close this time round.

27 days ago

If I could vote (I'm underage), I'd vote Biden. TRUMP IS A SEXIST, HIPOCRIT, AND SO MANY OTHER THINK I DO NOT DARE MENTION

26 days ago
How dare you insult God Emperor Trump!! Banned for heresy.

26 days ago

Glory to CYStia! ^_^

26 days ago
who?

26 days ago

>:0

26 days ago

What an adorable child. 

26 days ago
Do you want her?

26 days ago

Young American discovers the average politician 

26 days ago
Contrast to the average politician who has already discovered lots of young kids, from all over the world!

26 days ago

They're both racists, and both rapists. Senile, ignorant , and incompetent as well. It really doesn't matter who wins.

Have a great four years, America! Do try not to collapse your entire civilization in an orgy of destruction, I'd really hate it if celebrities started making good on their threats to move here.

26 days ago
Your cynicism is misplaced. We are on this planet together and an unstable US or one with dictatorial leanings is bad for all of us. In this case the alternative is so bad that I would even vote for an elderly lawyer (if I could). I heard too many people talking about the "global baroque" recently and don't have much desire to live through it.

26 days ago
collapse your entire civilization in an orgy of destruction

Instructions unclear, voted Endmaster.

26 days ago
The End justifies the means

22 days ago
Not in America. The entire point of the constitution is that the end doesn't justify the means. The how and why matter more than the what. That's the reason there is (supposed to be) separation of powers and checks and balances.

Case in point: say you want to build a border wall, but the (Republican controlled) Senate denies your funds (as they are allowed to do, per Article 1, Section 8). You have two options: compromise and alter what you're asking for, or declare a bullshit emergency so you can appropriate funds from the military to do it. If you choose option (1), eventually your wall gets built, although it might not be everything you wanted. If you choose option (2), in twenty years some Democrat president is going to use your own foolish precedent and declare women's health an emergency, and then you're tax dollars will be used to pay for late term abortions (or something similarly idiotic).

The Founding Fathers were wise men. Flippantly disregarding their wisdom shows an insane lack of foresight — if your goal is to keep the constitutional democratic republic alive, that is.

22 days ago
(3) Be a multi billionaire and build it out of the money you find in your couch cushions

But (2) is exactly why I hate anything that removes privacy and personal liberties so much. It's just creating a gun that you then leave lying loaded on the table where it can be used by the next person that comes along, no matter who they are.

22 days ago
I'm a big fan of the saying, "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Regardless of the original context of Franklin's quote, it works well for the context it is usually used in.

22 days ago
It's a great quote, although yes, many cool things about ol Ben get ruined if you look into them too closely.

(But pssst, Northwind was making a pun, and End was capitalized for reason....)

21 days ago
Oh my, I feel sheepish.

22 days ago
I think you missed my capitalization there.

26 days ago
For real though, I do hope Biden wins.

Reasoning: the flashbacks to the time he didn't fight in 'Nam will be entertaining, and he has a good chance of dying in office, which means we'll get our first woman President and also have her not be Hillary.

This will at least in a small way assuage my disappointment that the OTHER Kamala Harris wasn't picked for VP:

26 days ago

I would have voted for the Ugandan Giant for President.

He could have passed the law "Do not eat da poo poo."

25 days ago
It was actually really sad, he died just a couple of days before Biden picked the other Kamala, and a day after that she had taken over all the search results. A microcosm of how the world has become less colorful and fun. The fun has died and been taken over completely by politics, you really have to work extra hard now to search it out. And that's only if you're old enough to remember it exists in the first place.

25 days ago
And hey I always respected the Ugandan meme preacher. Safe, normie Christians the world over need to be forced to come face to sphincter with the disgusting degeneracy of the world. Reignite some of that crusader zeal and sense of eternal vigilance they've lost.

Is the person sitting next to you in the pew secretly eating da poopoo? You just never fucking know.

25 days ago

Their breath is usually a good giveaway. ^_^

22 days ago

26 days ago
Oh hey, it's Mr. T!

24 days ago

Well I played my gambit and went ahead and voted early, the country now lies in the hands of a mad man. (Regardless of who actually wins)

Racist and Rapist?

23 days ago

They're all the same people.  Both racist rapists, both undermining checks and balances, both way too fucking old to be doing this shit.

Even the people running for Congress are the same : both will grant access to Congress for foreign investment, both will pass sub-par bills on data privacy, and neither will commit to nuclear while they point fingers at which alternatives produces more waste and emissions.  Regardleess of how high or low we're taxed, we can guarantee a misuse of both federal and state money that will repair at most --- never improve -- civil infrastructure, criminal justice, the healthcare system, and the military (which in turn will waste money on a plane we won't use and replace the Bradley, which we just got around to using).

Housing prices will continue to go up, random shootings with illegally acquired handguns will kill several hundreds like they always have, and big pharma will still raise prices for no other reason than the fact that they have enough lobbying power to do so.

But yeah I voted for the city council member that plans to add in 5G antennas so there's that.

Racist and Rapist?

23 days ago
Howdy stranger!

Racist and Rapist?

19 days ago

Howdy.

23 days ago

I'm in California so it doesn't matter. But it'd be nice if my first time voting felt less depressing so I may just wait till 2024.

Really am sick of hearing Orange Man's name and seeing his face though.

23 days ago

I am thinking this time round you might get a chance to vote in one of the most important elections in history, really this could be like the Brexit vote in the UK or Germany in 1933, a decision that shapes decades.

It might be worth to vote just to be able to say that you were part of it.

22 days ago
It's been pretty entertaining watching people launch themselves into this fantastical realm of imagination over Trump, whether for or against. "One of the most important elections in history", really?

In fifteen years kids are going to be really confused wondering why everyone was working themselves up into a lather over which incompetent septuagenarian creeper would be making embarrassing Twitter posts over the next four years. It's going to be difficult to explain that they were mostly just delusional and pinning everything good or evil they could imagine on a saggy perspiring guy with a weird ugly mouth they saw on TV a lot. The why is for psychologists to figure out, but it may be some defensive measure of the brain to attempt to feel less disillusioned and cynical I guess. You're not insignificant and gulping down whatever beliefs an algorithm feeds you, there's an epic battle of good vs evil taking place, just like in the movies, and YOU can be a part of it! Wow!!

Meanwhile the rural/urban differences that drive most of the political division and have been for years aren't going to change, and we'll see this again. We're pretty much permanently going to be locked into this thing where just a hair under 50% of the country is going to be unhappy no matter what, as long as it's just two corrupt old white guys with the same tired Dem/GOP talking points in a two party system. Trump, Biden, everyone in Congress....they all have more in common with each other than with any average human voter.

At least there's President Kanye to look forward to once the next four years are gotten through.

22 days ago

There is one possible way this might yet prove to be historic:

If Biden were to win, and he doesn't pick Hillary for another cabinet post, then this will be the first presidential election since 1976 without either a Bush or a Clinton in the primaries, on the ballot, or in the winning candidate's administration.

22 days ago
Speaking of George W, everyone was doing the 'oh noes, the country is TOO divided, there will be a civil war!" thing then too.

He was actually a far worse president than Trump by any metric, and yet somehow America continued on. You don't really hear about him now except in relation to the still ongoing war he got us into by the few people still especially bitter about that. But if you ever get dragged out of your home in the middle of the night after the cameras installed in your toilet by [LITERALLY ANY ADMINSTRATION PRESENT OR FUTURE] indicate you've been eating a suspicious amount of guacamole, remember that Bush created the tools for this and then Obama doubled down and expanded them.

21 days ago
"Any metric?" I disagree. He was not worse on firing people who weren't sycophants. He was not worse on expanding the powers of the executive office into the justice department (for the obvious purpose of shielding himself from investigation, criminal or otherwise). And he certainly wasn't worse at using everything in his power to disenfranchise voters and cast doubt on the election process. I have left off many other possible metrics.

These issues are of particular importance to the continued health of the country, so I'd say you are 100% wrong here (And for the record, they are much worse than an unnecessary war that mostly only profits the military-industrial complex). Presidents making bad decisions is one thing. Presidents attempting to subvert and poison the very system itself to remain in power is another. Name one other president in the last 50 years that has deliberately attempted to cast this kind of doubt on the election process. The consequences of this fuckery will last beyond this election.

Because of this president, Qtards are everywhere (and make no mistake, every one of them, including the ones here, are 100% retard dipshits who probably moved from the moronic flat earth stupidity to Qtardism). The Qtard movement will erode the collective IQ of the country for generations. There have always been inexcusable dipshits, but now they no longer feel ashamed, and because of that they spread their incredible stupidity to other dipshits who may have otherwise not crossed the event horizon into true retardedness.

All these incidental problems aside, as mentioned, there is the major corruption issues which absolutely make him worse than W. Most damning of all: this fucker has pushed me into voting for Joe Biden.

21 days ago
Although to be honest the lesser evil might be for Trump to win unquestionably so he doesn’t sue his way to a win, as that would greatly exacerbate the chaos he’s already caused. Also, when the “Storm” never comes, maybe the Qtards will finally stop being children in need of a make believe story to make the world interesting, finally end their pretending and accept that the world is meaningless and utterly unconcerned with their existence. You know, instead of thinking Trump is sending them coded messages through twitter.

20 days ago
I really hope, for your own health, that you don't go through life getting wildly angry every time you see on the internet that there are people who believe something dumb...

20 days ago

Flux seems stressed. He should try some soothing, all natural lavender oil. Sure to cure you of any and all mental ailments. ^_^

20 days ago
I've heard apple cider vinegar works for that. You have to pour it into your ears though to get it onto the surface of your brain.

20 days ago
Something about moronic conspiracy theories makes me lose my shit. Like when people say the International Space Station doesn't exist when I've seen it with my own eyes with a powerful telescope. Makes me want to kill a village of smurfs.

20 days ago
I'm not sure a war that's still ongoing almost 20 years later that caused endless civilian causalities and created an environment that led to the radicalization of a shit ton of turban men and white nationalists around the world, random murders for years (including last night in Vienna) and bitter divisiveness in less extreme ways among everyone else can really be brushed off as just no big deal. And this is without even touching on the abuses of power all future administrations will have access to, which I thought was a thing you were sensitive about.

I do think Trump is much grosser as a person (even if sometimes amusing as a troll) but as a president intentions don't mean shit, just the kind of results that can't be escaped simply by closing your Twitter tab. And I don't think his will be nearly as lasting.

Now if QAnon fanatics who as of today aren't even born yet are blowing themselves up in pizza shops in 2040, I might revise my stance, but social media is already the known malignant cancer that spreads this stuff and I hope Facebook and Twitter burn long before then.

But I can see you have a lot of anger right now, I understand that voting for Biden can hurt. Shhhh, it'll be okay. Just sleep it off. Sweep a shirtless and grateful George W up onto your beautiful white stallion in your dreams.

20 days ago
Lol. But to be honest I don't really care that much for a bunch of Muslims dying over in oil country.

22 days ago
Trump gets my vote if he promises to build a wall around Portland and let them finish eating themselves.

Let them and Seattle declare themselves their own nations, I bet they'll even help.

22 days ago
Because when he promises a wall, he really really means it, right?

22 days ago

How about a nice, picket fence instead? ^_^

22 days ago

OK honest question: Why would you say that? Does Portland or Seattle affect you in any way?

21 days ago

yes. I was raped and beaten by a group of thugs in portland  

21 days ago
Wow, I'm sorry, that's terrible!

21 days ago

it's been hard. the hepatitis drugs make me constantly sweat, and i have a panic attack every time i hear the words "tight cracka booty hole"

21 days ago
@AnthonyScoffler Would you say it would improve or make worse the Pacific Northwest if these places were gone?

21 days ago

It would make the entire world a better place. Load the cannons.

22 days ago
I knew I could just leave this thread here for a week and you folks would not fail to deliver, your all the best, much love.

I'd talk about my own opinions but I accidentally got drink, so later.

22 days ago
@everyone

I'll vote for the candidate of whoever senses the best nudse

21 days ago
My nude sensors are unmatched, I can actually sense when ANYONE is nude, even under their clothes.

21 days ago

I read that as, "I'll vote for the candidate who sends the best nudes." ... Now we've got a whole new debate! Who do we want to see on the cover of Playgirl Magazine? ^_^

20 days ago

20 days ago
When will you release the fan fic of this?

21 days ago
That representative whose boyfriend released her nudes was pretty gross, but she had one really good ass shot on a beach. I'm sure I have it somewhere in my "For Science" bookmark folder.

20 days ago

So is this going to be the CYS election thread for this year, or should we have an "official" one?

20 days ago
I think this may already represent all the political talking anyone here cares enough about to do.

Although we might want to commentate later on whatever fallout there is, it'd need to be pretty zesty to deserve a thread. Dumbasses in toxic places taking to the streets to murder each other and destroy things isn't too newsworthy anymore.

20 days ago

Sounds good to me, altered the title slightly to reflect our changing chaotic times!

20 days ago
Okay, that's done with. Voted Biden. What an experience, it was just like he was groping me IRL!

Then I voted for all Republican everything else to make up for it, and also because I didn't feel like looking up who all those people were. Exception being MJ Hegar, who is a complete badass who deserves all the votes.

The only real question I was left with after all this, is who tf are Jorgensen and Hawkins?

20 days ago

Jorgensen is Libertarian, Hawkins is Green 

20 days ago
Never heard of either, it's almost like our system renders independents completely insignificant.

20 days ago

I heard that Jorgensen was bitten by a radioactive bat, so there's no way I could vote for her.  She'll need to really focus on her crime-fighting once her superpowers manifest. 

20 days ago

When I voted for Gropin Joe, someone for the Constitutional party was also a choice along with the Libertarians and Greens. (Don't remember the name at the moment)

19 days ago
Kanye got 10,000 votes in Tennessee.

20 days ago

Just a reminder of regardless of the outcome, rest assured CYS will remain a fascist police state.

Glory to CYStia.

20 days ago
Glory to CYStia.

20 days ago

Glory to CYStia. 

20 days ago
Wouldn't have it any other way!

20 days ago
Keeping an eye on the news and hoping people are smart enough not to make the same mistake twice :)

Btw, read this funny article a few months ago giving the UK perspective:

https://medium.com/typewriting/why-do-many-british-people-not-like-donald-trump-9810d1485509

20 days ago

This guy is speaking in such generalities. The majority of these things are not unique to Brits. Having a sense of humor and subtlety, enjoying people who do, telling stories about plucky underdogs, are all traits shared by human cultures all over the globe. The fact that he's picking them out as british traits just feels weird and like he's padding out the essay length. The distinction between the "He's just telling it like it is!" thing and "nuance shows humanity" thing is definitely something, but again, I feel like that's also an unspoken trait of most cultures. There are people in other countries who like donald trump for the aforementioned reason.

You could easily rewrite this bit with words swapped around and it would apply to the people that don't like him, well, nearly anywhere. For example, the American version, translated into the local vernacular:

"I can think of a few things. Trump doesn't have most of the qualities we like in a president. He's a sleazeball, a liar, a loudmouth, a retard, and he's kind of a prick. I guess Obama kind of wasn't like that (or he was way worse, depending on which American I am)

Also Americans like laughing. And like, you can laugh at trump, but I don't think he's very funny. Kinda just says edgy shit and people who agree with him clap, like a less saggy Amy Schumer.

And y'know in America, we don't root for the top dog. If you kindly ignore Batman, all our heroes are the little guy who beat the impossible odds. John McClane, Rocky Balboa, Sarah Connor, Jackie Chan in all his movies. Yes, we're retroactively claiming Jackie Chan. Fuck you we're America we do what we want. Well Trump's not like that, he's like, really rich. And he's kind of a prick."

Plus I'm sure I can name plenty of British heroes who weren't the underdog. I mean, after it was established that Beowulf was a jacked superviking who could rip the arms off swamp trolls, was there ever really any doubt that he wouldn't be able to asskick his way out of any other situation? As far as the conflicts of his stories go, Sherlock Holmes is pretty overpowered. Nobody can ever get away with crimes when he's around. Don't even get me started on King Arthur, who was not only granted an unassailable claim on the totalitarian throne of the entire south part of the island, but also got a sword that could cut through anything, and a sheath that made him invincible. They had to at least have been the middle-dog, if not the overdog, in a lot of their tales.

20 days ago
Yeah, I don't disagree with you :) They're not uniquely British traits and tbh they're more how a lot of Brits want to perceive themselves rather than how they actually are. Trump is kind of the opposite of how a lot of British people think a world leader should act though and that's largely a worldwide view as I understand it. Speaking of the American sense of humour shows like Saturday Night Live actually have a very similar viewpoint and humour to a lot of how my friends back home see everything happening in the US this year. Just think too many people made a big mistake four years ago and really hoping they don't do it again :)

20 days ago
I'm not sure it was a mistake four years ago, I dislike Trump on many levels but I don't believe I could bring myself to vote for Hillary even if I could go back in time.

One thing we have learned from this all is that the Democrats are hopelessly out of touch and can't stop sabotaging themselves. Republicans are going to win these things forever if the very best the Dems can bring to the table is Hillary and then Biden, maybe the ONLY two people that exist who would have such a struggle beating Trump. Up against any other candidate, neither would've had a chance.

20 days ago
Yeah that's the problem: I like the dem's ideas but they're about as promising as a gang of dwarves at a high jump competition whereas I don't like most of the republican's platform but Trump has about ten times the energy Biden does.

Same problem in China (or Mordor, as I've started to think of it): the government has pretty much the same morals and laidback charm as Voldemort but they are crazy organised when it comes to stuff like covid.

Just gotta hope things get better next year :)

20 days ago

Certainly wasn't a mistake for me either, I knew Trump was going to bring the lols more than boring old Hillary. Hell, the last few years have been better than I expected.

Really the only reason why I voted for Gropin Joe is mainly because:

1. I made a promise to someone that I wouldn't vote for Trump this time around. (Most important reason)

2. Trump is most likely going to lose anyway. (He over trolled his own fanbase. Lol)

3. Voting for Gropin Joe really isn't going to threaten my way of life any more than Trump being in power.

As I said, I'm a older straight white guy in America, and even under a demofag regime rather than a republicunt regime, I'm still going to be able to shame the sluts, mansplain to the whores, mock the alphabet people, taunt the aspie retards, and generally still be a dick to faggots whining about their fee fees.

Now of course if Trump somehow wins anyway, well the joke will be on me, but I'll be fine with 4 more years of blue haired tranny tears (Granted they're probably going to bitch about Joe anyway)

In any case, ousting Trump (or waiting another 4 years) is certainly easier than reversing Brexit.

19 days ago

Your wife?

19 days ago
That was my guess. No one else has that kind of leverage.

20 days ago

the fact that pedophile island doesn't like trump makes me more inclined to like him 

20 days ago
If that's your criteria we're not big fans of Putin, Kim or Xi Jinping either :D

20 days ago
And Will was disappeared by Chinese authorities, never to be heard from again. F.

20 days ago

i would be sad if he didn't voluntarily live in a country that is turning muslims into lampshades while simultaneously wagging his finger at the evil amerikkkans 

20 days ago
Good Burn :D

20 days ago

Well Trump is doing WAY better than expected.

Joe's currently still ahead, but yeah somehow Trump could potentially still win.

If the Dems manage to lose this they need to just fucking pack it in. Lol.

20 days ago
They probably would be doing a lot better if they put Booty Guy on the ticket.

20 days ago

None of the boomers they were trying to appeal to by using Biden would've voted for a butthole plunger

19 days ago
Was there an appeal to Biden?

I'm still not sure what is was supposed to be.

19 days ago
I think more Midwest people would vote for Booty Guy than Biden because Biden picked Harris (and said he'd pick a woman of color). Identity politics piss off the Midwest. I imagine as a jizz taster he'd feel risky picking another letter person or minority as his running mate.

20 days ago

joe vibin looks like he's snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 

19 days ago
Results for Texas are 52% for Trump, 46% for Biden.

1% for Jorgensen (lol).

Trump got the same 52% as in 2016, and ultimately Biden was 3% more likeable than Hillary. The Dems don't even get a 'you tried' star for this one, what a bunch of fuckups.

Disappointing. I really really wanted Texas to flip blue...not for political reasons so much as pure spite. I'd have so enjoyed the wailing and gnashing of teeth from everyone I'm forced to interact with at work. Now instead I have to listen to them all be smug and happy.

19 days ago

Things are much closer than expected. I'll be amused if Biden's one electoral vote from Nebraska ends up being what carries him through, though. Not because I want him to win, (I'd rather neither won, but that's not really an option unless Christ returns or S.M.O.D. hits before results are finalized,) but because the idea of Nebraska being the dealbreaker amuses me. And I can imagine a frantic push from Republicans in that state to make it winner takes all.

19 days ago

The election map I'm looking at still has Biden in the lead, but the remaining states are leaning towards Trump which would be enough to squeak him by.

I know someone mentioned the mail in ballots will carry Biden through, but I have a feeling if the election needs to rely on those, then Trump's already prepped enough to make sure those don't see the light of day.

19 days ago
GOP: Mail-in ballots are a SCAM! Vote in person!

Also GOP: Bro why are all the mail-ins for Joe?

19 days ago

Well, there was that mysterious 138k votes for Biden in Michigan. People were understandably upset as 130k+ votes for Biden in a row with no votes for Trump or Jo or any other candidate is basically impossible. 

In the end it turned out to be a data error that was corrected a while ago, something which isn't well known since Twitter is censoring most everything about it. However, it is interested how so many Twitter democrats jumped in early on to proclaim that the vote count was real - and that Trump and Jo got 0 votes wasn't just possible but most definitely what happened. *Facepalm.*

19 days ago
Got a source on that? I've seen the picture but it looks like it's just from a map. If they enter votes one at a time, I can see why it happened.

19 days ago

It's hard to find any concrete sources with Twitter censoring it and the Twitter "error" links on anything debunking it, but from what I could piece together, something like this happened:

Sometime during the night the New York Times? map for Michigan was refreshed. Trump and Jorgensen's numbers didn't change, but Biden's went up by over 138k. So did the "total votes cast" number. Someone took a couple screenshots a minute apart.

Come morning, (it's unclear whether the data error had been caught and corrected at this point) the screenshots were given or brought to the attention of some conservative talk show hosts and the like. They tweeted about it and almost immediately Twitter censored the tweets and images. (Twitter would have had no easy way of knowing that it had been a data error, so most if this just came off like censorship.) This censorship caused the issue to spread like wildfire - with Trump supporters loudly declaring fraud, Biden supporters insisting 130k+ votes for Biden alone is totally possible, and some independents really alarmed by the censorship and the possibility the screen grabs could be true evidence of election tampering.

A couple tweets in the mix mentioned the data error and that it was corrected hours ago, but no hard proof of that, either. (Twitter kept giving  'thr link doesn't exist' for the only link to a source I could find.) The only thing that seems to be agreed upon is that the images were not faked, as many people on both sides were watching it live.

19 days ago
The first mistake was using Twitter.

19 days ago

Fair point.

19 days ago
Did these people consider the possibility that whoever is controlling the graphics might be entering them manually and one at a time, and maybe suddenly had to take an explosive shit right after adding Biden's new votes but right before entering the rest? What is on the screen is not the same thing as what has been counted. This smells like a nothing burger which will only fuel more conspiracy theory stupidity. The votes are being counted in front of witnesses from both sides. If any actual discrepancies were found, Donald Litigation Trump would have already started his lawsuit.

19 days ago
I think the count of lawsuits is up to 5 already...

19 days ago

Biden's still ahead and it looks like Michigan flipped to lean blue, though currently really close.

One can't help feel like this whole election struggle seems like something out of a dramatic movie scene.

19 days ago
It's pretty close and going into extra innings... even if Biden wins it's kinda pointless if the Senate stays a big red wall of no's. Whatever happens the next four months are gonna be crazy.

I think the pollsters are the real winners in this. I don't know how we could have got more accurate polls short of throwing a handful of rocks in the air and then trying to see what shapes they made after they hit the ground :)

19 days ago
Out of a movie scene? Almost like it was scripted? Or even planned? Nah, that would never happen. I mean, that would just drive up media viewership to get them cash, right?

19 days ago
It looks like Sin City is going to be the decider. I can see it happening in a desert sunset scene with Vegas lights in the background. Should Biden win, then we'll see Trump dead on the sand, and then the camera will follow Biden walking into the sunset. But then... just before the credits, the camera will pan back to Trump's body, and he'll open an eye, foreshadowing his series of lawsuits. And then... "The End" followed by a delayed question mark.

Roll credits.

19 days ago

19 days ago

Biden should drive off into the sunset.

Also Kamala should be in the passenger seat next to Biden and before he drives off into the sunset, he leans in to sniff her hair.

19 days ago

What to buy stocks in :

Biden win : Chinese electric cars, TSLA, JJE Holdings (owns Palmetto State Armory and bits and pieces of Remington), AAPL (Faggot Newsom will try to lead the charge into all-electric, TSLA will have early bird advantage, gun stocks because mUh GuNs)

Trump win : Steel companies, TSLA, Twitter / social media (more industry, TSLA lowers cost of production, social media outrage)

Stable stocks that win no matter what : Classic media / news stocks, AMZ, WMT (outrage always wins)

Never buy : RSX, Aramco, foreign oil companies (crude too cheap for this year and the next)

19 days ago
Getting into guns and ammo is smart as long as you think unrest and uncertainty will continue, and pretty sure it will no matter who wins. In the months since the riots there's been a steady climb, and if we don't get the MUH GUNS candidate there will be more of those.

Not a bad time to buy right now actually, Smith & Wesson and Ruger are both down 10%, along with ammo manufactures and others. There's been a lot of heavy sell offs today but I don't expect the dip to last long.

19 days ago

I'm just waiting for JJE to go public at this point.  They make good, cheap AR lowers (good enough to pair with Aero uppers) and they're pumping out clones of guns that would be otherwise banned by import (driving their demand much higher against the regular revolvers and hunting rifles).Then again, going public isn't exactly great if your investors are looking for double-digit QoQ gains, YoY.   I don't think any single gun company has the room to grow that much unless gun culture gets wider acceptance.

19 days ago

Lol at people thinking elections matter or that this one is somehow different or more important than the last 50 or so. I admit I may be biased by the actual irrelevance of whoever sits in my own country's presidential chair but have fun choosing your flavor of kid-toucher, I guess 

19 days ago
Whether "elections matter" or not is dependent on what you think matters personally. For example, you may not care about the things a 6-3 conservative SCOTUS can overturn or allow. But if you do, then the previous election absolutely mattered in hindsight.

Or, perhaps you like to wager money on elections. In that case, clearly they matter. And so on.

19 days ago

Considering Dark lives in Mexico with the rest of the rapists and drug dealers, I'm pretty sure it really doesn't matter to him.

19 days ago

Looks like Biden has got the election.

Barring any legal tricks and general Trumpery to reverse the results, I can safely say I backed a winner again, made the lowest effort of being on the right side of history and most importantly kept my promise.

I will now go about my usual business of calling people faggots while smugly claiming I'm a progressive. Lol.

19 days ago
Yeah, any retarded fags making claims we're toxic or whatever can just fuck off and crawl back up their own miscegenated tranny assholes to die now, it's pretty obvious we're all liberal progressives here.

19 days ago
I actually feel really bad for my dad, I haven't even called him today because I know he's going to be upset his boy appears to have lost.

I really don't understand all the emotional attachment some people have with Trump....like yeah four years ago it was cool to shake things up with someone who wasn't a career politician for once, but then he stopped being the entertaining kind of asshole and anyhow there's too much other shit going on this year to appreciate his trolling anymore.

But so many cool and chill people can't see him as anything not this oppressed and bullied underdog just trying to save America, and are so quick to invent motivations and explanations for everything he does, based on nothing but the fantastical realm of the imagination. And the stuff that doesn't work for just like, doesn't register at all. So many perfectly nice and sensible people who, from the way they talk you'd think that Trump called them on the phone every morning to talk about his feelings.

When enough years have gone by to get some hindsight and objectivity I think there may be some interesting stuff published on the psychology of it all. Like, it goes way beyond just liking him, it's this weird obsession that leaves no room for him to do any wrong. And it's gotten ahold of just so many people. Some of them may literally need therapy after this, it's like they've just desperately copy and pasted whatever's left of their hopes and entire childhood belief in the American Dream over this one guy who doesn't really respect or deserve it.

19 days ago
I think a lot of it is a pride thing, especially for men. No one likes to admit they are wrong and have been for years. The harder and more often they have argued for something, especially something controversial like Mr T, the harder it gets to change out of that. I think it's fair to say at least 90% of Americans have completely unshakable views and if covid doesn't change them then nothing will. I agree there is a lot of psychological research that could go into this and I'm beginning to feel like the mainstream media, polls etc must have been keeping something from us all because there must be a reason so many people have voted for Trump despite the fact he is the greatest troll in history. Granted Biden looks like he's just been woken up, wheeled out of an old peoples' home and propped up in front of the cameras but still...

Personally I feel like we've slipped into Groundhog Day and the US election will never actually be declared. :)

19 days ago
I like to imagine the Nevada ballot counting office is occupied by one little old lady called Enid who makes herself a nice cup of tea before sitting down in front of a floor to ceiling pile of papers and begins picking them up like "Ok Joe Biden: One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, oh that's a nice name, did I have a friend in Carson with that name? Who married Mary's cousin and moved to Vegas? Where was I? I forgot, never mind, plenty of time. Let's go again. One Mississippi..." :)

19 days ago
Trump is bringing in the lawyers now again several states because he doesn't like their results, it'll still be a bit because he clearly intends to go out kicking and screaming.

I read that Nevada is still waiting on some mail in votes, which will be for Biden. Of course even though Trump got all passionate about convincing his supporters to NOT mail in their votes, he's still pretending like it's surprising and suspicious that the people who did send them in are mostly Democrats.

19 days ago
How's this for strange: My county is just a little over 50% Hispanic, yet 70% of the votes here went to Trump.

19 days ago
The mind boggles :)

I totally get his kicking and screaming though cause if he loses the presidency he's got all his financial problems to deal with which will mean court and maybe prison (yippee) but if he stays president he stays immune for another four years, can fix his money problems or at least make them better and might even be dead by then anyway so it becomes the problems of his kids and that man-child Kushner to deal with. If you take the view that everything Trump does he does for himself then this makes the most sense, even if it means running down democracy and trolling the elections to do it :)

19 days ago
Speaking of psychological studies Trump is the weirdest guy since Nixon - would he go all the way to pushing for rioting and violence just to get out of paying his taxes?

18 days ago

Most Mexicans, both in Mexico and elsewhere are conservatives. White liberals are uncapable of understanding this.

18 days ago

Yes, and it makes sense that more Hispanics would be more willing to vote Trump now that he hasn't created a massive deportation force like he promised in 2016.

18 days ago

Hispanics who can vote probably don't worry about being deported.

18 days ago

No, but they might have friends or family at risk of being deported.

16 days ago
I'm not actually sure what the general stance on deportation, but in the 2016 election I had at least eleven Mexican co workers vote Trump. All women, too. They weren't phased by all by the pussy grabbin, they were pissed that Hillary just wanted to throw open the border and send a constant stream of drug dealers and human trafficking rapists right through their town. (And that's not even touching on the Syrians...) I know it's really easy for a wealthy out of touch New Yorker to make some bullshit fake promises and not think or care about the people who would actually be effected if she followed through, but it didn't exactly win her any fans here. All the state's facilities for sheltering immigrants had been strained past the breaking point for years as it was.

I've actually never met a Hispanic person in support of just opening the border entirely. One of my old managers did have his 15 year old niece raped at a truck stop by the guys smuggling her over though, which I understand is pretty common. (And he's probably lucky she didn't just get disappeared completely.) People who aren't completely out of touch realize that predatory activities aren't going to stop if you just throw open the barn door and let the foxes and hens run in together because it would be offensive to notice that they're different animals.

16 days ago

Right, I'm not saying that Hispanics want open borders. Those that do would obviously never vote for Trump. But most also don't want massive deportation squads going around their neighborhoods rounding illegals up.

16 days ago

I remember a news story once where a Mexican woman who voted for Trump had her husband deported, and she was like, "But I thought he was only going to get rid of the bad hombres!" :'(

16 days ago
Yeah I've actually had to explain this to Axiom before. Like most of Seattle I don't believe she'd ever interacted with a non-white person IRL though so it was difficult for her. I think she might just picture a woman dressed in rags and scrubbing a toilet until she's dragged away by ICE when she thinks of a Mexican idk.

But California and even Arizona are annoyingly liberal so I've been assuming Mexicans here are just more conversative than average. I hope they're not buying into the 'Trump is literally Jesus 2.0' movement, I'm assuming that the ones who are more likely to vote just have good jobs and think liberals are faggots. Economic conservative and moral conservative and loud moronic conservative are very different things at this point however, so it's not as useful a term as it once was.

19 days ago

Anyway if Biden wants to run for the second term Kamala should :

Encourage trade and industrialization with key African nations (Ghana, Rwanda, Botswana, not Ethiopia, etc.) because we're about two decades behind China with only military intervention to show for relations.  If the conditions remain stagnant, the African market (1.3 billion people, also the youngest of any continent) is going to be saturated with Chinese products and we'll be unable to penetrate it later down the line.

Set up a task force within the ATF to track down illegal handgun sales in states where gun laws are stricter / update federal background checks, instead of blabbing on about mass shootings and banning by feature (which is fuck-all effective since literally everything gets grandfathered in anyway).

Update the primary education curriculum to have parity with that of other nations, especially in STEM where kids do nothing from 4th through 6th grade aside from the same arithmetic, surface-level bullshit.  It would alleviate the need for smuggling in prodigies from other nations.

Make legislation to ban artificial price gouging on wide-use meds (i.e. insulin) by people like Shkrelli.  Castrate the dumbasses too while you're at it.  I know this won't happen because it only takes a few millions to lobby protections for pharmaceutical companies.

Build swales in federally protected nature reserves otherwise prone to fire, among other water-conserving structures.  Let nature do the work instead of paying extra for forestry.

Show the security feed of Epstein dying.

Ban immigration from China, Russia, and Europe entirely.

Label both Antifa and KKK as terrorist groups to be treated with extreme prejudice.

Conquer Cuba and be done with their bullshit.

Nail degenerates to the cross.

Ave, true to Caesar.

19 days ago
It's not over yet. Arizona may very well flip and Nevada is only about a 6-7000 vote lead.

18 days ago
Biden isn't going to run for anything at 82, although maybe all they'd need is his taxidermied corpse propped up in the chair. I'm not entirely sure the majority of voters could tell the difference.

And the one weird trick the people who cry about insulin prices don't want you to know is that it's still 25 damn dollars over the counter at Walmart if you're not such a hipster you'd literally die before shopping there.

18 days ago
If Biden consumes enough adrenochrome, harvested from terrified children being sexually abused and then eaten, he will achieve immortality through Satanic rituals. And if that were to happen, he'd surely run for reelection (assuming the Deep State succeeds in winning him this election, of course).

18 days ago
Does that really work?

You mean to tell me we've just been wasting all the kids we've killed here all along?

18 days ago

I'm telling you, the Africans are the key to immortality.  White American kids no longer cut it.

18 days ago
It's because Black people have bigger... immortalities.

18 days ago

Insulin was the big example, but they already passed a bill restricting price gouging on just insulin specifically (which explains why it's now 25 dollars).  Still, that doesn't extend to other gouged drugs like Daraprim and it doesn't reflect the state of generics vs. brand drugs across the board.

Kamala will handle the brunt of presidential work.  Kinda why I said she should do XYZ over Biden himself.

18 days ago
Nothing to do with the law, it's been $25 for...shit, multiple decades? They have their own brand and the price hasn't changed in a long time. While I've seen other brands for as much as $150 in other places, although it's been awhile since I paid attention. I did check Walmart to confirm about a year ago when I was having an argument about this with someone though.

Every time I see an article with people overdramatically claiming their kids are dying because they cant afford insulin I'm like wow, that sure is some dedication to hating Walmart or at least to never doing a Google search for where to buy insulin cheap. People just have no sense of self preservation sometimes.

*something on topic about politics*

18 days ago

Huh.  God bless Walmart.

17 days ago
They know damn well their business relies on the poor and morbidly obese.

17 days ago

Georgia's leaning blue, Trump's fucked. Lol.

His best bet now is to just call upon the Proud Boys and every other right wing militia to just start smashing up shit, nuke Portland, go on camera to blame EVERYONE for not recognizing his greatness, profess his unnatural love for his daughter Ivanka and then shoot himself on TV Budd Dwyer style.

"IVANKA THIS WAS ALL FOR YOU!"

BLAM!

17 days ago

If he were a CYStian, he'd be the whiny child crying about how unfair it is to be banned, spamming the site with alts.

Likely user names:

• Trumpy-poo
  • Teflon Don
  • Orange is the New Gray
  • Better Red than Dead
  • Trump2020
  • Trump2020Trump2024
  • Trump2020Trump2024Trump2028

17 days ago
Don't forget yourefired and maga2020! (The passwords to his Twitter account that some Dutch guy guessed twice in a row.)

17 days ago

Supposedly there are prosecutors in Manhattan that have been patiently waiting for the end of his term before making their move. I don't claim to know the details about those charges, but it certainly is a titillating rumor. So quite possibly the IP addresses will all be from a prison library, and all the posts will be within the 15 minutes of computer time he's allotted.

17 days ago
Biden pulled ahead in Pennsylvania, it's all over except for the lawsuits and tantrums.

I really tried hard not to care, but then when I went and voted it obviously became important that I won. But I really really hate the last few days, I can FEEL myself becoming more liberal and it's like something out of Annihilation.

I think the real key to my political stance is that I'm always going to be against whoever is the loudest and most pushy and obnoxious. That USED to be the libfags. These are dark times we're in.

17 days ago

... Isn't Alex Jones from Texas?

17 days ago
Alex Jones can only be encountered if you're the kind of person who goes looking for hot new truths from Alex Jones.

Meanwhile every writing community that exists besides ours is crawling with hypersensitive tumblrinas ready to bludgeon everyone around them into submission with the fragility of their soft unprotected baby brain, or else their pretend anxiety over the feelings of some marginalized person that might theoretically exist, theoretically find and interpret something in a specific imagined way and then get their phantom feelings hurt.

17 days ago

My favourite instances are when the white, straight, cisgender SJWs get mad at the minorities that they're trying to defend because they're not offended enough by the thing that they're trying to defend them from. ^_^

16 days ago
I still hate fat people, and poor people though. I'm never gonna lose that.

My hate is pure and equally applied, not race based like other liberals who just use 'Southerner' as shorthand to disguise their meaning.

16 days ago

I like fat people. They make me feel skinny by comparison. ^_^

17 days ago

Meanwhile in the U.K...

Your armed Trump supporters trying to stop the vote count are amateurs! Our protesters have tanks. ^_^

17 days ago

Georgia, Nevada and Pennsylvania are all leaning blue, it's done folks.

Seriously, in the words of Anton:

17 days ago

Those are all illegal votes from immigrants, dead people and highly trained opossums! >.<

17 days ago
I think I've figured out the issue with Nevada.

According my research (looking at memes other people send me) they're ranked dead last in the US for education. There's literally no one in the state that can count high enough for these votes.

End also had a good point: when they do find a card counter, they just kick them out of the casino like dumbasses instead of holding them in reserve for election day.

16 days ago
So a couple of poll observers being asked to leave for refusing to wear masks seem to be the basis for all the frantic declarations of fraud. Well that and the advancing dementia rendering Donny unable to follow basic cause and effect on why most of the mail ins are for Biden. I was also seeing some Trump fans getting mad at Fox for 'joining the mainstream media in its lies' when they were just reporting on election results and hadn't received the fresh batch of alternate facts yet.

I know one of the lawsuits were already dismissed because the lawyer wasn't willing to blatantly lie to the judge. Hoping the rest will be just as quickly because lawsuits are fucking boring and he's intending to drag this out for months. If he's determined to go out with a fight he should barricade himself in the Oval office, strip naked and grease himself up with pig fat imo.

16 days ago

"It's dawning on him," the former adviser said, speaking on condition of anonymity to comment on private conversations. "He never thought he could lose ... and those of us who are in Trump World, we actually never believed he could lose."

He was actually saying just last week that it would be humiliating to lose the election, and that if he did he'd probably have to leave the country. The problem, though, is that the Canadian border is closed and there is now a wall blocking his escape route into Mexico.

16 days ago
I'm sure he can buy a private island somewhere and write his memoirs. Maybe Epstein's.

I actually just had a customer tell me that if Biden got into office, 'all this virus shit' would disappear overnight. So that's pretty exciting, finally s reason to look forward to the Biden presidency! I wonder why he didn't think to make that a campaign promise.

16 days ago

Sounds like governor Whitney's speech in Michigan,

"And if you're tired of lockdowns, or you're tired of wearing masks, or you wish you were in church this morning or watching college football or your kids were in in-person instruction, it is time for change in this country and that's why we've got to elect Joe Biden."

16 days ago
Well that sounds like he thinks Biden will more effectively end the virus, due to....

...........???

....well he didn't specify, but I'm sure it made sense to him when he said that.

This guy never wears a mask, and I think he was implying the entire pandemic was made up by the Democrats. Incredible if so! All the more reason to vote one in if they're able to get China and every other nation in the world to cooperate to that extent.

16 days ago
Oh hey, Biden reached 270, it's official. I hope one of his main accomplishments becomes education reform in Nevada, because for fucks sake, it's about time.

16 days ago

Hurray! Now to sit back and wait for Trump's reaction. ^_^

16 days ago

16 days ago

"I WON THIS ELECTION BY A LOT!"

Lol. Just lol.

He really is going to just barricade himself in the Oval Office at this point. Lol

16 days ago
I need to stock up on popcorn.

16 days ago

The upcoming tantrums are going to be an absolute delight to behold. ^_^

16 days ago

16 days ago

Genius! Does he still get to keep all of the votes he got before, as well?

16 days ago
Biden Won - Good.

16 days ago

If it's the Obama-era Common Core, there will be no discernable difference in the outcome.  I still don't imagine Biden or Harris following up on his work regarding education, either.

Then again, is there any incentive to be educated in Nevada?  Law, business, and construction management come to mind, but little else.

16 days ago

Lots of empty desert and un-settleable federal land to make meth in, if you know your stoichiometry.

16 days ago
Just had a talk with my dad, he took it better than expected. He actually said Biden did okay in his speech, just he's annoyed because none of the Democrats had the 'everyone settle down and get along' approach before this and were constantly harassing Trump and trying to force their views on everyone etc.

He's pretty convinced Pelosi will use the 25th Amendment trick to get Biden replaced with Harris after a few months, and honestly who knows goes things are going to go there with Biden's health even aside from any potential conspiracies.

Oh, and he will apparently be "ironically" changing his Trump sign to say Trump 2024 to "ironically" troll his my aunt and uncle from Austin who are camping on the property.

In funnier news, Trump may be cruising for a ban on Twitter soon. That said they'd remove his protected newsworthy individual status if he lost, so now he's got to abide by the TOS like the rest of the scrubs. I'm sure whoever's had to sit there flagging all his tweets every time he goes off the rails is just itching to do the honors there.

Steve Bannon already got bannoned.

Twitter permanently suspended an account belonging to former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon after he suggested Thursday morning that Dr. Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be beheaded. His comments were made in a video posted to his Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter accounts.

Bannon falsely claimed President Trump had won reelection, despite several key states still being too close to call, and said that he should fire both Fauci and Wray. He then said he would go further: "I'd put the heads on pikes. Right. I'd put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats. You either get with the program or you are gone."

Social media has really broken some brains. Maybe it's time for it to go.

16 days ago

What are the odds that people actually start treating people better vs. continuing to fracture more deeply? 

More than any particular result, I just want people to start looking at each other as fellow people instead of enemies. 

16 days ago

But angry Trump supporters are so much fun to laught at. ^_^

16 days ago
I've been laughing at angry SJWs and socialists for years, I certainly don't mind branching out into some new material. But people in general really need to stop going around so butthurt mad about everything. Even with all of 2020's bs, life is pretty good unless you're just determined to be miserable because you like to feel oppressed.

16 days ago

Honestly we go through this every election period with the winning side gloating and the losing side crying.

Just happens to be multiplied during the "Trump Years" because of the extensive use of social media in these things now.

16 days ago

I haven't seen this much violence before, though. 

16 days ago
Oh well that's unrelated to the election. People killing each other and burning things down is because people in population dense places are 1) naturally unfriendly, 2) higher chance of being insane, 3) no sense of community 4) no respect for themselves or others 5) probably on drugs 6) more stressed out over the virus and lockdowns since it effects their life more (Folks in other places just grudgingly put a mask on to buy charcoal and beer, then invite 20 people to a BBQ and drink with their friends with no masks as normal)

This was just a guy at a store doing his routine job of telling people they had to wear a mask before they came inside. Then he was stabbed 27 times in a coordinated attack by fat psychopathic whores. If not this guy they would have (possibly already have) done it to someone else and likely killed them. There is just a general problem with people being casually and randomly evil and insane in these kinds of places, I'm sure for lots of interesting psychological reasons. Some of the stress factors may be political or due to covid, but, obviously most people aren't just suddenly going to do things like this. It's completely outside the range of normal human action, except in Chicago. (And other articles I read said the first one didn't just punch him, she started out by picking up a garbage can and smashing it into his face.)

16 days ago

I was referring to the direct political violence, not the riots or random violence, but yeah, people are crazier than normal with everything going on. 

15 days ago

... Let's all count with mizal! 1, 2, 4, 4, 6, 7 ^_^

15 days ago
Fine I confess, I was secretly raised in Nevada.

15 days ago

Editting the post after is cheating! >.<

15 days ago
It's kind of funny how all the news outlets are now treating Biden like the second coming of Christ, instead of the candidate that just barely squeaked by on people voting for him solely because he wasn't the other guy. I don't know how they can consider it much of a victory in more than a technical sense. Despite all the advantages they had, the Democrats still failed to appeal to half the people in the country.

15 days ago

Poor America. You fucked up so bad that this creep was the better option. :p

15 days ago
Oh God... What have we done?

15 days ago

Looks like we've gone and elected a Kiel as our president. I hope you're happy.

Seriously though, if he acts like this in public, you've got to wonder what he's doing behind closed doors. Especially with the kind of power he's about to have.

15 days ago

I wish to amend my previous statement. While the chances of being raped by Joe Biden are relatively low, the chances of being groped by him are considerably higher. You just have to calculate the risks based on whether or not you're female and how old you are. And considering that in order to vote, you have to be over 18, I think it's safe to say that all you American women are going to be okay. There's a chance you'll get your hair sniffed, but it's highly unlikely you'll get your boobs fondled... If you have any young daughters on the other hand. ^_^

15 days ago

I was always reminded of this with him.

15 days ago

Hmm... Now I'm considering whether Biden or Trump would make a better Disney villain. ^_^

15 days ago

Trump was Ratcliffe.

15 days ago

He's a combo villain. ^_^

15 days ago

Dark fire, hellfire.

15 days ago
I find it more disturbing that more than 70 M people seem to think that Trump did a good job.

15 days ago

Well he is, like, a smart person. ^_^

15 days ago
It makes more sense when you realize the question was whether the nice old man sitting outside the nursing home who frequently forgets what he's saying, where he is or who you are would do a better job.

15 days ago
No, not to me. (and I am not a Biden fan, by a mile)

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
In parts of Texas’s Starr County, where 96 percent of voters are Latino, Trump quadrupled his vote share from four years ago. In Georgia, Biden won Latino voters by 16 points—down from Hillary Clinton’s 40-point margin. It was much the same story in Ohio.

And at least 55% of the Cuban vote went to Trump in Florida. Black men were slightly more likely to vote for him than last time, and white women as well. It was one and three Latino man and one in ten Black men I believe....but actually according to exit polls, Trump support went up at least a little bit with everyone but white men.

Well off liberal white people are just out of touch with normal people and once again almost lost the election by just wishing others didn't exist or dismissing them instead of trying to adjust anything about their approach to appeal in any way. Luckily they were able to pull through at the end however and save the ignorant minorities from themselves, as they have so many times before. God bless America.

(Affirmative action was just defeated in California btw, thanks to Chinese voters who were having none of that because they know they're already the best educated and don't need a crutch or a handout.)

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
Ah yes, you got me there. ... so how would you appeal to normal people? Be more like GB? Pretend to be somewhat incompetent? Honest question.

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
Well personally I rose to power by bullying children until they cried, but I can't really recommend that for a presidential candidate now. Different times.

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
That made my day!

White Man's Burden

15 days ago

Worked for Trump. Or rather, he bullied libs until they got so tired of him interrupting them that they just shut up and let him rant. :p

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
Honestly I think it can't be ignored that the Democrats may have shot themselves in the foot by scrambling to embrace the riots, but it's hard to say how how many actual votes this translated to.

Eventually people are going to have to lose this idea of "PoCs" as one united faceless sort of brownish wall that needs protecting and pandering to, and start paying more attention to individual communities and the way things actually affect them.

As far as more people voting for Trump than expected, a lot of that was just inconsistency of polling. Cherry picking the areas or population groups they ask to get results they want is what they always do.

Adding to that, this year there was cancel culture and the extreme aggressiveness of the left making people straight up not want to share their political views at a time when that could get a brick thrown through your kid's bedroom window or get your family doxxed before a social media mob. A few months ago simply saying you were against random robbery, murder and destruction was enough to get you declared an unironic Nazi. But the Silent Majority still very much exists, is the backbone of what keeps society functioning, and for now at least is more likely to vote Republican. Right or wrong, they've traditionally been viewed as the party that doesn't meddle with people's lives.

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
Perhaps it would help if the alternative to the fascist wasn't a lawyer. I can personally recommend having a physicist in charge, it's working out pretty well for us over here.

White Man's Burden

15 days ago

I thought going against Prop 16 was to keep Affirmative Action and not advance it any further?

White Man's Burden

15 days ago
Affirmative action was removed in the 90s and replaced with the thing you see everywhere about how government and public institutions can't discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex and blah blah blah.

Prop 16 was going to remove that solution in order to pave the way for bringing back affirmative action, since race and gender based school admissions etc would obviously clash with that. Just something they tried to force through while everyone was obsessed with race for awhile, but Asians were largely against it for obvious reasons. They make up like a third of California's university students while being much less than that in the general population, and so bringing it back would only affect them negatively and push them out in favor of people who didn't have to work for it. Other races just need to git gud.

15 days ago
Also, and I'm just bringing this up because I'm not sure how obvious it is to non Americans, but people are getting WILDLY different reports of what goes on in government based on what news sources they're looking at and the kind of social media circles they surround themselves with. (While blocking anyone who contradicts the hive mind of course). And this all controls what recommendations they get for similar things going forward.

So in other words politics work the same way as anything else on the internet now. It's possible to package the same event to prove two opposite points and people are really just interested in the one that agrees with what they already believe, while the other is proof of lies and persecution. So no, I'm not really surprised that anybody believes anything at this point or by how the vote turned out at all.

The only way to be safe is to play more Minecraft and not watch the news.

15 days ago

Yeah, but I kind of get the impression that the people who believe that the election was rigged are the same people who believe that the world is flat, vaccines cause autism, the moon landing was fake, the Sandy Hook shooting never happened and all of the dead kids and grieving families are highly dedicated actors. ^_^

15 days ago

Don't forget that 5G is causing Coronavirus, but also that Coronavirus isn't real and is just a ploy to get microchips implanted.

15 days ago

I find it weird how all of a sudden conspiracy theorists are suddenly worried by the possibility of the government using microchips to track them... They do realize they have phones, right?

15 days ago
https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/06/in-focus-how-does-someone-end-up-a-conspiracy-theorist-13409795/

Let's not pretend like this is all just an American thing.

I do wonder why Bill Gates is so much in the spotlight with these people though. Clearly it's Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk who have sinister designs on the world and/or are in league with Satan.

15 days ago

Okay, 5G, covid coverups... Wait, how the fuck is child trafficking a conspiracy theory?

Edit: Oh wait, they think that lockdown is all a ruse to dismantle child trafficking rings... Not sure how that logic works, but surely that should make the lockdown a good thing?

14 days ago
Satan works for Peter Thiel. I think he runs a department at Palantir these days.

11 days ago
It doesn't appear that age or sex, or familial relations matter. Here he is kissing his son (this also set off a twitter storm):

biden-kissing-son

Here he is kissing his granddaughter:

biden-kissing-granddaughter

11 days ago
Oh Joe, no! You're from Pennsylvania, not Alabama >.<

14 days ago
In 2016 they showed people in shock and crying, and now they show people dancing in the street and celebrating. Both times it was the same people, because they're completely uninterested in understanding or acknowledging the experiences of the other half of the population and always have been. .

14 days ago
... In 2016 they showed people dancing in the street and celebrating, and now they show people in shock and crying. Both times it was the same people, because they're completely uninterested in understanding or acknowledging the experiences of the other half of the population and always have been. ^_^

13 days ago

I'm not saying you're lying, but do you have media clips showing Trump supporters shocked and crying in 2020?

10 days ago
They're currently crying all over Twitter, Facebook and Parler. Or at least whinging. It could be they're jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon because they are taking the loss personally. This is what happens when you tie your identity to someone in politics, instead of just caring about policy.

These guys (the Qtards anyway) really are like a cult, and trump is their messiah. Now that he's lost (unless some miracle happens), the central tenant of their faith — the Storm — will never happen, and they'll have to pick up the pieces of their disillusionment. Maybe they're beginning to see that coming, and that's why they're getting so desperate to believe without even the slightest shred of real evidence?

9 days ago

You seem obsessed with this Q guy; I doubt they make up more than a tiny portion of Trump supporters. Regardless, I was talking about real crying with physical tears.

14 days ago
I just met a black guy that thinks Biden stole the election. I guess they really do exist, wow.

This led the cashiers to start going on about how they felt sorry for Trump because everyone who had spent four years being mean to him got their way now and are mocking him as he leaves, and it's really sad.

Like, I'm sure he can console himself with his billions of dollars, ladies. Why don't you just focus on the struggle of getting your baby daddies to hand over their child support checks so you can afford an adequate number of cigarettes to get you through the month.

14 days ago
It's not really about race at all, it's upbringing, education, and income.

Corrupt millionaire - Republican, duh. You can't get away with being corrupt if taxes make you not a millionaire
Academic intellectual - extreme Democrat or socialist, you were cursed with being white but you want to be a transgender black lesbian so badly, and if you can't do that you want to help them be more white but won't admit it
Skilled physical work - Republican or libertarian or democrat but moderate, you are healthy and pretty well off and have a family so why rock the boat?
Skilled computer work - socialist or libertarian and extreme, you're a very special snowflake and not like the sheeple
Unskilled labor - can go any way and you can't ever explain why, you're not very good at reasoning.

These aren't based on anything, just my own observations.

10 days ago
It is kind of weird. But some many rap artists have endorsed him. Maybe it's because he's rich, and all the bling? Or maybe it's like that Family Guy episode where the end of the world is coming so Peter decides he's going to go into a black neighborhood and scream the N word.

14 days ago

Uh, guys... I'm genuinely worried about the Trump supporters now. I think you broke them. :(

11 days ago

11 days ago
Yey! Thanks, crazy preacher guy! I'm gonna go for a picnic in the park. ^_^

14 days ago
I had not expected this thread to grow so large and so powerful, how will I ever read it now?

Well good job getting the corrupt creep out so that the grandfatherly creep can move in, everyone. I had really wondered if Trump might win. Everyone was saying he couldn't but the media lied about his chances right up till the end in 2016 too. It was nice they had to sweat a little while over the results, but I think I would've rather it been a landslide no matter who won just to not have everyone so angry and suspicious. I hope this doesn't lead to rioting from the extreme right, but it almost seems like it will, there's just enough time left in 2020.

The rioting from the left already as good as ran a campaign for him, it wouldn't have been nearly as close if people hadn't seen that one side was completely unwilling to stop a mob from destroying their homes and holding them hostage any time they felt like it, or even say that doing that was bad.

14 days ago
I hope this doesn't lead to rioting from the extreme right

Alt Right Lazy > Alt Right Extremism

14 days ago
I hope so. Everyone just needs to take some calming breaths a few years.

14 days ago
Conservatives don't riot, but maybe there'll be a shooting by a lone nut job, or someone will start mailing arsenic around from their shack in the woods, that's a little more their style.

14 days ago

Trump's having loads of fun on Twitter, listing all the states that he totally definitely won.

"Georgia will be a big presidential win, as it was the night of the Election!"

"Pennsylvania prevented us from watching much of the Ballot count. Unthinkable and illegal in this country."

"Wisconsin is looking very good. Needs a little time statutorily. Will happen soon!"

"Nevada is turning out to be a cesspool of Fake Votes. @mschlapp & @AdamLaxalt are finding things that, when released, will be absolutely shocking!"

... Also:

"I am pleased to announce that Christopher C. Miller, the highly respected Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (unanimously confirmed by the Senate), will be Acting Secretary of Defense, effective immediately. Chris will do a GREAT job! Mark Esper has been terminated. I would like to thank him for his service."

... Kind of worrying. >.<

14 days ago
Esper refused to suck his dick in public back in June, probably just payback now while he still can.

14 days ago

Or maybe he made a more recent mistake, like saying, "No, Mr President. The inauguration of Joe Biden cannot be considered breaking and entering, and shooting him cannot be considered self defense." ^_^

14 days ago
https://www.govexec.com/defense/2020/11/trump-fires-esper-taps-ntc-director-acting-secdef/169889/

"Trump had intended to fire Esper last week, if he had won the election, one source close to the White House told Defense One. But multiple sources close to the White House in recent days have said that firing Esper amid the chaos of a contested election would be a mistake. Trump, it appears, did not heed that advice."

Seems like he goes through a lot of these guys.

14 days ago
Awh, and here I was hoping he was suiting up for civil war. :'(

12 days ago
Well you might still get it, because a bunch of Pentagon people resigned after what happened to Esper, and so Trump got to personally replace them all.

Seems pretty stupid of them honestly, they could've waited a couple months instead of giving him this opportunity...

I'm feeling like I may at this point have to concede to @Fluxion that Trump is indeed the absolute worst.

12 days ago
Even Nixon had the decency to resign. :p

11 days ago

I doubt if anything will really come of this other than giving Biden more shit to fight against when he gets in office.

If Trump had REALLY been planning ahead, he would have moved his people into position way before the election happened. This last minute scramble doesn't seem likely to accomplish much, but I guess we'll see.

12 days ago

If he got reelected it would not be unusual to change out some cabinet members to put people in place that are better aligned with the goals for the second term.

After losing the election firing somebody is unusual. Of course with the president it can be blamed on his ego, but that explanation almost feels like cheating. The only rational explanation is that he needs something done before Jan 20 that Esper would not do or would not be able to handle competently.

Independently of the reasons, this is another downgrade to the government. Especially in intelligence and defense this is deeply worrying. Anybody who wanted to make a move against America in some way will be hard about making this move now.

11 days ago
The worst fear is of course a literal coup. I've also heard he has plans to completely remove the US from the Middle East, perhaps as a campaign promise fulfillment for his potential 2024 presidential run.

Regardless, it's insane, and I've never felt worse at being able to tell people I know "I told you so." This guy is a massive danger to the country.

14 days ago
>Pennsylvania

Somehow I get the feeling this guy's fired too...

14 days ago
Maybe Biden can give him a job. ^_^

14 days ago
Out of curiosity, (since I'm a Brit and pretty much the only news we get from America is, "Trump did something stupid again") is there actually a reason why conservatives think that the election was rigged, or is it literally just Trump screaming, "It MUST be rigged because EVERYONE LOVES ME!!!"?

14 days ago
It's also possible they saw somebody on the internet say it.

But this was going on in 2016 too, I'm sure we'd have seen this exact reaction if Hillary won. Not actually sure if there was any reason for that other than Trump repeating it until it sounded true there either, but we're talking about mostly the same people both times.

.....and please don't use 'conservatives' when you mean Trump voters specifically, that's a very hurtful generalization.

That really just need to switch to doing this all digitally, although that might bring in a fresh batch of hand wringing from either side.

14 days ago

Speaking of Trump supporters, saw one standing on a meridian holding a big Trump/Pence sign in his hand with a serious look on his face as cars drove by. Lol.

13 days ago
My apologies. I shall retract the word "conservatives" and replace it with "fucking mongtards" ^_^

11 days ago
Mostly stupidity and willful ignorance. For example, there was a viral video showing someone marking on a ballot in a vote count center. All the trumpanzees assumed this was evidence of fraud. What they didn't know — and would have if they spent three minutes fact checking — is that the poll worker was simply curing a damaged ballot in a process agreed upon previously by the GOP (trump's party). He was simply transcribing the damaged ballot onto a new one so that it can be processed by a machine.

What is truly embarrassing about this particular conspiracy theory is that the poll worker would have certainly been aware of the camera literally right above his table in clear view (as well as the witnesses in the room). Thus, their moronic claim would require this poll worker to essentially sign his own prison sentence without even attempting to hide his crime, openly committing it for the entire world to see.

In short, these people have double digit IQs.

11 days ago
Double? I think that's being a bit generous. ^_^

14 days ago
When even Fox News is givin Trumpers the stink eye.

I don't pay much attention to any major news outlets under normal circumstances, but in the past week I've come to notice they've really pulled away from their old tactics and even have the more fanatical Trump supporters all pissy at them now. I'm curious when exactly that started to happen.

14 days ago

It was when Trump banned bump stocks and the chemicals in the water turned the frogs gay, man.

14 days ago
Based on sentiment analysis on twitter, Fox is dropping out of favor with Trump supporters since June.

13 days ago

What's interesting to me is that Trump would have gotten the most votes of any presidential candidate ever this year if not for Biden getting even more votes. Here are the number of votes each candidate has gotten in recent years.

Democrats Republicans
2000 50,999,897 50,456,002
2004 59,028,444 62,040,610
2008 69,498,516 59,948,323
2012 65,915,795 60,933,504
2016 65,853,514 62,984,828
2020 (projected) 81,800,000 74,900,000

Source for the projection: https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1324152903364304896?s=20

That's an absolutely insane level of turnout on both sides. And far from the narrative of Trump losing support, he actually gained 12 million more voters than in 2016. There were just even more voters so repelled by him that they finally got off their asses to vote (or there was voter fraud, whichever).

13 days ago
Well, I guess it's lockdown. These guys are so bored that a trip to the polls is like a picnic on the beach. ^_^

13 days ago

So apparently they were meant to book this at the Four Seasons hotel, but someone fucked up and booked this at Four Seasons Landscaping instead.

For further lols, this was right next door to a sex shop and across the street from a crematorium.

And to top it off one of the speakers at the podium was a sex offender (No not Guliani, some other less famous sex offender) who had in the past exposed himself to little girls.

13 days ago
LMAO! I heard about this. Props to Four Seasons Landscaping for not letting anyone know that they fucked up. A well earned paycheck indeed. ^_^

13 days ago
They are selling t-shirts now: "Make America Rake Again" and "Lawn and Order"

13 days ago
I thought it was Finland that was meant to be doing the raking.

12 days ago
I wish everyone with an opinion on Georgia would be forced to prove they can even find Georgia on a map first.

11 days ago
Who's Georgia? ^_^

11 days ago
She's somewhere in Eurasia I believe.

11 days ago

Trump's having fun on Twitter again. You it must be true because it's all caps. ^_^

11 days ago
Damn, everyone's really ripping into Fox.

9 days ago
Trump March today in DC is pretty huge.

MURICA!

#resist lol!

9 days ago

I'd heard about it, didn't realize that was today though.

Can't wait to see if there's a riot with the opposition.

9 days ago
God I'd laugh so hard if they all got tear gassed and raped by riot police, really have things come full circle this year. But it probably won't happen.

That's a whole lotta boomers about to give themselves the rona and take it home to their families though.

8 days ago
So I guess because Trump doesn't like to follow any kind of procedure, CHAD WOLF of the department of homeland security doesn't have the legal right to do shit in a job he doesn't technically have. Therefore the attempt by CHAD WOLF to do away with DACA was thwarted by a judge. A sad day for CHAD WOLF, but at least the kids are happy.

C H A D
W O L F

8 days ago
Did he get his name from one of those Omegaverse werewolf erotica? ^_^

8 days ago
If you look at what's actually happening in the courts (and not on the news), it looks like there is enough evidence to support Trump's case that he actually did win the popular vote.

If he wins his case in the courts (most likely including the supreme court) will the left accept his Presidency?

8 days ago
I haven't had a lot of time so I've mostly just been watching Trump himself hollering in all caps on Twitter. (A few days of that finally made me understand why so many people think he might actually be retarded. Or he definitely wouldn't last very long on this forum, anyhow...)

Popular vote or electoral though? Popular vote doesn't mean much by itself, Trump lost that in 2016 but still got to be president. Although I really really hope this is the last time for a long time a vote is ever this close where things can be drawn out this way, it's bad for the country no matter who wins.

8 days ago
Popular vote right now, but the way it works in most of the contested states, that would also mean the electoral votes.

I agree that it's bad either way.

Regardless of who is to blame, I think the US has been successfully divided (and driven mad) enough that the possibility of an actual civil war is not some far-fetched fever dream of just the radicals on both sides.

8 days ago

Neither side will accept a loss.

8 days ago
Yeah, unfortunately, this seems practically guaranteed.

8 days ago

My understanding is that Trump's lawyers are getting laughed out of the courts. Because, you know, to have a case you first need evidence. Claiming the same conspiracy theories eighteen times isn't the same thing.

Trump may be a "boomer" but he's acting like a spoiled kid who's been shielded from the possibility of failure all his life. So let's all chip in and buy him a nice participation trophy to soothe his delicate sensibilities.

8 days ago

This was how I'd heard the first attempts went, but not sure if anything changed or if there's any evidence now.

Lawsuits are the American way however and no one gets to be a billionaire without being familiar with how they can be used to tie things up annoyingly for a long time even if there's not a lot to go on.

8 days ago
USA - the land of litigation, that's for sure.

8 days ago
Again, follow the courts, not the news. I don't bother with twitter either.

But yeah, there are quite a few actually going on right now, and likely to go all the way up to the supreme court.

8 days ago

Like I was telling puddlebunni (sorry if I'm not remembering the name correctly) before the thread on race just dissolved into... something, you have to really be careful about the news. I've seen a lot of framing and misinformation, especially with what's happening right now.  I've looked closer at a couple of direct sources and found a lot is being mischaracterized.

That's why I don't like Team This vs Team That, people are given incentive to go for the win rather than faithfully represent the truth. 

8 days ago
What's that evidence based on though? From what I've seen, there's not really any evidence to suggest voter fraud, so how did Trump win the popular vote?

8 days ago

I'll just take Biden's word for it haha!

But the courts are going on something, otherwise they would dismiss the cases outright - which a few have - but it all comes down to what the Supreme Court decides, when if finally gets to them.

If there truly is no evidence, then the Supreme Court will side with Biden.

8 days ago

doesn't that kind of presuppose that the Supreme Court is some kind of apolitcal body? the learned justices know who put them in positions of power lmao. 

8 days ago
Hard to believe there's any apolitical bodies left actually.

8 days ago

agreed 

8 days ago

A lot of people holding the view that the justices are there just to "play for the team" have been surprised plenty of times by some of the rulings in more recent years.  It seems like the high profile ones have been fairly legit and not necessarily partisan.  I've seen plenty of griping about justices "defecting" and whatnot, at least about the conservative justices.

7 days ago
So far most of his lawsuits are getting thrown out for a pathetic lack of evidence. As far as I can tell, his best shot has nothing to do with fraud and everything to do with the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment, on the grounds that in PA different counties had different rules on whether or not they would call up people to fix errors with their ballots.

But the fraud causes? So far the only "evidence" that there is any traction in that are the claims of people like Tucker Carlson, but again, when the rubber meets the road in the court of law, those have all been more or less laughed out of the court. We'll see, but so far it's not looking good for claims of fraud.

Summary so far:

Costantino v. Detroit: Petition denied.

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. Benson: Pending.

Stoddard, et.al. v City Election Commission of the City of Detroit: Dismissed.

Trump's appeal to the decision to count 5 categories of mail-in ballots: Denied.

Pirkle v. Wolf: Trump's legal team withdrew. The judge ordered it consolidated with the following case: Donald J. Trump for President v. Boockvar: Oral arguments on the 17th (this is the equal protection case alluded to earlier).

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. Bucks County Board of Elections: The 17th.

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. Montgomery County Board of Elections: Denied.

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. et al v. Boockvar et al: Trump's only win so far. This one reversed Brockvar's pronouncement that voters had until the 12th to fix identification issues instead of the 9th. Not likely to help him much.

Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar: Court ruled the plaintiffs didn't have standing. Will possibly be appealed to SCOTUS.

Donald J. Trump for President Inc. v. Hobbs: Trump dropped the suit.

Stokke v. Cegavske: Denied.

Brooks v. Mahoney: Pending.

In re: enforcement of election laws (Arizona): Dismissed.

Langenhorst v. Pecore: Pending.

Not much room for error, and I don't see how in the world that's going to overturn enough votes to even come close to Trump winning the popular vote. It could possibly flip a state (maybe if he wins the Equal Protection lawsuit, but I really doubt that will happen), but the popular vote? I highly doubt it.

7 days ago

^^Oh, mistake: in Pirkle v. Wolf, the plaintiffs asked for the consolidation of cases.

-----------------------------------

tl/dr version: I'm not paying extreme attention, but it looks like Trump's best chance is winning the lawsuits related to the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment, not allegations of fraud. The fraud cases seem to all be based on anecdotal evidence and wild conspiracy claims, and are rightly being laughed out of court.

-----------------------------------

What's interesting about that is the Bush v. Gore was in part decided by that clause. The first ruling was 7-2 that different standards in different areas about how to count votes violated the 14th Amendment, and the second ruling was that there wasn't enough time to fix it and complete a recount. However, in light of that, perhaps the same thing will occur? The SCOTUS may rule that county specific rules violated the 14th, but that there isn't a viable way to fix the situation in enough time before the law requires certification.

And given it was the Secretary of State that made the rule that counties can decide whether or not they help voters fix errors, I fail to see why only select counties should have their votes not count (why not throw out the votes who didn't receive help from election workers? Especially given that the vast majority of mail-in votes were in the counties in question), and I fail to see why all votes should not count (as opposed to just the ones that received help from election workers). If it's not possible to know which ballot was cured and which wasn't, I imagine that even if a judge ruled in favor of the plaintiffs that s/he'd argue that more harm would be done keeping cured ballots versus throwing out good ballots in order to remove what is likely fewer bad ballots.

Furthermore, it's been the general practice almost anywhere for over a hundred years for counties to have some leeway in how they count votes. There's a bit of a difference between this situation and Bush v. Gore, because in Bush v. Gore what was at issue was the standard of what counts as a legal vote (if I recall correctly), which is something different here. In this case, the differing standard is whether or not local county election officials took advantage of what the Secretary of State allowed and helped voters fix mistakes on their ballots. It is not what counts as a legal vote, but how much help they got by election workers. To me, this seems less of a slam dunk.

Actually, would would stop the Democrats from arguing that by throwing out all the votes in those counties, the 14th Amendment rights of people who didn’t have their votes cured would be violated? I don’t know either way, but I feel like this might be the most important case remaining.

7 days ago
Side note: one judge recently said, “At what point does this get ridiculous?” Lololol. Still, it’s not over until certification.