Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago

Dear, Avery_Moore

Hello my name is Dean i would like to ask for your help on a strory so i will cut to the chase so here the question is: can you teach me how to make a game i have a idea but dont know how to do it?(edit: i will also give you credit for being my teacher.)

Sincerly,

Dean Smith

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
... I genuinely can't tell if I'm being trolled. O.O

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago

This one has a school email address and a different IP, so not the same as GOLAD as far as I can tell.

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago

Oh, okay! Well then, @DeansmithBeast if it's coding that you need help with then I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice. I'm a shitty coder and when asking other people for coding advice, I literally need them to spell it out for me like a small child.

I would suggest posting any questions you have about coding in the Advanced Editor Forum. There are smart people there who can tell you how to do stuff. ^_^

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
Dean, you should probably start with studying punctuation and trying to always use it correctly, whether you're on the forum or writing or anywhere else. Same goes for spelling.

Why don't you write a short story and put it here in this thread, then Avery can see what you need help with the most.

If you can't come up with an idea on your own, write about one of these:

1) goblins
2) bees
3) 17th century whalers
4) an alien cosmos ruled by unfathomable eldritch beings
5) a dog named Lucky

Try to make the story somewhere between 800 and 1200 words.

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
Dear DeansmithBeast,

I genuinely wish you the best in your writing efforts, and I hope that you are able to survive remain here in the long term as a proud member of CYS. In four years when you are 17, I would like to show you a screenshot of this, your first post.

Was there any specific reason you made it in the WollWoll thread?

But you seem very respectful and polite. That's good. That may help.

Sincerely,
-Mizal

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago

Dear, Avery_Moore

Hello my name is BZ i would like to ask for your help on a wish so i will cut to the chase so here the question is: can you teach me how to be a brony i have a idea but dont know how to do it?(edit: i will also give you credit for being my teacher.)

Sincerly,

B "Flutter Shy" Z

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
Step 1: Write erotic fanfiction!

... That is all. ^_^

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago

Also, ask inappropriate questions about your erotic fanfiction infront of a room full of small children. ^_^

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
Aside from the obvious, there's something weird about this dude. The way he moves (mostly visible when he tries his hypeman impression twice), it's like he misses a few vertebrae in his neck.

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
I haven't even watched the thing, I'm just laughing at the preview pic with everyone cringing. When you can make THOSE people feel embarrassment...

Dear Avery Moore

3 years ago
We have an unironic @fluttershy on the site already, maybe you should ask him.