WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
... Are we just not allowed to talk about politics on the site anymore?

Sooooo...

18 days ago

Just make sure your memes are up to snuff.

Anyway, this clip from Gangs of New York is apparently how some people think elections are still conducted in Georgia.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
Damn. Very similar scene in Boardwalk Empire, but I can't find it. (Essentially, baseball bats make for a great incentive to vote.) ^_^

Sooooo...

18 days ago
I've been wanting to rewatch that one, but it's so annoying to have to go and seek it out somewhere. Really can't wait for all media to be owned by Disney for my streaming convenience.

Sooooo...

18 days ago

I have it on DVD, so I can pretty much watch it at will.

Sooooo...

18 days ago

What happened now?

Sooooo...

18 days ago
I loled at Trump. Thread went poof.

Sooooo...

18 days ago

I didn't even see the thread. I thought you posted a bloody pig head that was on Mitch McConnel's driveway or something lol.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
OMG, didn't even know about that. Poor little piggy. (I'll just imagine it was Peppa to cheer myself up.) ^_^

Sooooo...

18 days ago

it was a reddit tier shitpost if you're gonna take down orange man you could at least say something funny or put some effort in 

Sooooo...

18 days ago
Why? He already does all the work for you. ^_^

Sooooo...

18 days ago
So, just to confirm, we are still allowed to talk about politics and my thread was just deleted for the crime of being unlolworthy? ^_^

Sooooo...

18 days ago

Yeah you can talk about politics as far as I'm concerned. Sounds like it got deleted due to lack of lols.

I think everyone's just tired of Trump in general though, wait until Gropin Joe's properly in office I'm sure there will be new appreciation for the political jokes again.

Unless somehow Trump pulls off his coup, at which point there should be a whole new reason for mocking The Trump regime.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
Yes, I suppose Americans must be sick of Trump by now. I guess he's still funny to the Brits because we only get the best highlights and don't have to hear about him 24/7. ^_^

Sooooo...

18 days ago
I'm pretty burned out on political memes just because they're everywhere and rarely funny, people making them always care too intensely. I really miss when imgur was jokes and interesting things and not flooded with bitter Orange Man Bad and Covid Serious posts.

....of course the last time I expressed that sentiment it was pointed out to me that I was remembering wrong, and before the Trump election it was all grim tearful careposts about GamerGate and gender.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
Still preferable to minion memes.

Sooooo...

18 days ago
Either way, this thread is now embarrassing and may be disposed of due to uselessness... Or kept forever as a reminder of how unfunny my memes are. :'(

Sooooo...

18 days ago

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Its doubly exhausting for me, because the internet has been in hysterical tears for years over REEEEEEE ORANGE MAN BAD and I'd gotten used to that. But recently everyone around me IRL, even those who had seemed normal have really started going overboard blaring the horn of the homosexual Trumptrain, or just having anger issues about the Biden lovers, so I'm getting it from both ends here.

Basically I'm surrounded by people like this all day:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jnf1n0/man_has_anger_issues_with_democrates_nsfw/

Thus I have achieved enlightenment and realized everyone sucks except me and you folks here.

(It's only nsfw because of all the f bombs....what can I say, those Greek philosophers really get people riled up...)

Sooooo...

17 days ago

Sooooo...

17 days ago

While I admit, not nearly as amusing as Trump's coup attempt, the UK's SUPER MAX LOCKDOWN is in effect. (How come Boris always looks like he just got out of bed?)

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Yeah, but it's probably for the best. Coivd deaths are going up like crazy so hopefully this'll help bring the numbers down to where they're not completely out of control. As for Boris... I like to think there's a couple of friendly birds who like to nest in his hair when the cameras aren't on. ^_^

Sooooo...

17 days ago
True, but the bit about the drone patrols calling down an orbital laser to incinerate anyone who steps outside seems like it's taking things a little too far though...

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Desperate times, mizal. ^_^

Sooooo...

17 days ago

Also, on the subject of Boris Johnson, I am very proud to say that, by popular demand of the British public, this song almost made it to our Christmas Number 1 (I believe it was Number 2 at some point):

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Are we talking politics again? Then please world, you never cared about Georgia before, you really really don't need to start now.

Preparing myself to absorb the focused hate of 50% of the country, it will flow into me and make me strong enough to win the dark fantasy contest.

Sooooo...

17 days ago

Sooooo...

17 days ago
How much reputation do I need before I can start asking mods to delete threads that hurt my feelings?

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Your face hurts my feelings. ^_^

Sooooo...

17 days ago
He might've been referring to AppDude.

Sooooo...

17 days ago
I know. His face still hurts my feelings. ^_^

Sooooo...

17 days ago
After you win the contest, bud.

Your reputation will skyrocket, a rise to become one of the top wrters on the site. You'll gain respect, power, and wealth past your wildest of dreams! You'll sit at the top of the mountain you've been struck down from, looking down at all of us with your contest story in hand, watching the failed contestants wallow in fear and awe, for you are the top! Contest trophy in one hand, featured and commended game in the other, you will climb up to the heavens amongst the gods!

After you win the contest.

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Don't forget points. Point are the single most important thing on this site. More important, even, than writing or reading or knowing how to read

Sooooo...

17 days ago
Of course. Seas and oceans of points for the winner.