Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Why?

3 years ago

Given what I saw on the roads last night. This must be a really hard concept for people to understand. So today, we’re gonna break down the science behind wiping the snow off of your car. Okay, it all starts with this snow brush, you’re gonna begin with a generic left-to-right swipe then a couple inches below that, you’ll swipe back. It’s this continuous motion that will get all of the snow off of the car. Once you finish one side of the car, you’re gonna continue on to the next side and it’s the scientific swiping motion that you will use, not only on the sides but the back and all the way around. 360 degrees of the car. Some important details, you’re gonna want to make sure the mirrors are all clean and after you get the snow off, there might be some ice. That’s ok, don’t freak out, there’s a part of the blade that can help you get that ice off. At this point, you might think you’re done, but not quite yet because you’ve got snow on the hood and the top. And it’s your obligation and the law as a driver to knock all this stuff off too. And don’t forget, clean off those headlights as well. Now, I know, I know, it seems like a lot and you might think that you’ll never be able to do it. But I promise if you follow those simple steps, you too will be able to clear the snow off of your car.

DISREGARD ALL THAT, I'M A MASSIVE ASPIE FAGGOT LOL.

Why?

3 years ago
ok

Why?

3 years ago

Pfft, don't tell me how to clean off my car. Just point me toward the road and it will all blow off once I begin to speed up.

Why?

3 years ago

Left-to-right swipe?  That's insane unless you are left handed.  Obviously a right-to-left swipe is superior, with the left-to-right for the retracting motion.

Why?

3 years ago
You people are monsters. Top to bottom is the ONLY way that makes sense. I don't know how you sleep at night!

Why?

3 years ago

This isn't Karate Kid style "paint the fence."  Sheesh.

Why?

3 years ago
Are you SURE?

Why?

3 years ago

Break the windshield completely and you won't have to wipe it at all.

Why?

3 years ago
This did not work for me.

Why?

3 years ago

You weren't supposed to break your own windshield. Lol

Why?

3 years ago
True. I did not think of dominant hands. Try this instead, hover the brush over the window then do a left swipe, place the brush on the window now and begin the swiping motion.

Why?

3 years ago
Bathe the animal in some heat-resistant polymer gel, don't let the substance get into it's eyes, nose, or mouth. Shit srings more than a bee who floats like a butterfly. Construct a bondfire on top of it's back and create a side seat so you don't burn yourself. You may need to create a counterweight on the other side if the animal is having difficulties traveling.

Why?

3 years ago
CUTENESS! I want a magical flying lion. ^_^

Why?

3 years ago
This is just Dre again, no need to interact.

Why?

3 years ago

Is this a frequent troll or something?

Why?

3 years ago

Just some spamming aspie fucktard that keeps popping up.

Why?

3 years ago

Saddest thing about this is that it's not even original :p

Why?

3 years ago

I don't even own a car. The only car I have is this one:

Why?

3 years ago
Cars are for losers

Why?

3 years ago

You're right!

Why?

3 years ago

Does it have leather seats

Why?

3 years ago

Heck yeah. I ride through the town in my cute little car, playing oldies music, and wearing sunglasses.

Why?

3 years ago

I always imagined you driving something like this 

Why?

3 years ago