Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Invisible Turks

2 years ago
So I was looking at some statistics on one of those traffic analytic sites, and right between visitor stats from the Netherlands and the Philippines, we have Turkey.

Now I've spoken to a few of you from the Netherlands and the Philippines, but where are all these turkeys hiding?

My guess is that they just must be reading, but there seems to be a substantial amount, at least recently. Odd not even one would ever wonder onto the forum and say hi.

Invisible Turks

2 years ago

We had that bi dude and his gilfriend from the neighboring country that also hated Armenians for awhile.

But he hasn't posted for a long time, so I'm assuming he got thrown off a roof or something.

Invisible Turks

2 years ago
I don't remember them, I do remember a wholesome but kind of clueless Iranian from right around when Covid started up. He's probably dead from when they had it really bad there or any of the other assorted reasons that come with being Iranian though. :(

Invisible Turks

2 years ago
possibly a popular vpn region selection

Invisible Turks

2 years ago
Now that you've mentioned that lots of Filipinos use some sort of technological magic to access the internet for free. I'm not really sure how they do it, but I'm pretty sure that it also uses VPN. So maybe some of those people that are supposedly from Turkey might be from the Philippines too.

Invisible Turks

2 years ago

Just for all the Turks out there.