Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Why So Much "Werriar Katz"

9 years ago

Seriously. STOP MAKING WARRIOR CATS. This shit has been done to death! I beg you... please, stop! You are like those fake glitch guys in Happy Wheels!

9 years ago

I don't mind people making warrior cats, I just wish the people making them put in some effort. Or asked for help when they needed it.

9 years ago

Actually, one of them did ask me for help. I just didn't have the time and I feared that I would be ostracized by the community, so I politely and humbly declined. I also tried to sway them towards another series or work of fiction. She says that she might try making a Harry Potter game, in place of the Warrior Cats game she was going to make.

9 years ago

I'm tempted to make a game about anthros just to prove that the idea is not AS bad as those writers are making it out to be. (Hey, Inuyasha was good. So were a lot of animes involving part animal, part human critters.) It might inspire them. (To do better.) Unfortunately, I probably never will, because it might inspire them. (To make more Warrior Cats games.)

9 years ago

My god, why hasn't anyone made a Watership Down fanfic on this site?

9 years ago

Because if they did it right, it probably would depress the hell out of people. Lol.

Next up "Plague Dogs" fanfic!

9 years ago

Rats of NIMH anthro fanfict?

9 years ago

Rats of NIMH totally deserves a fanfic. Maybe about what happens to the rats after. Or before.

9 years ago

I've had a this conversation a faasand times,

Warrior Cats, like all vermin, are conceived often and very quickly.

The average Warrior cat female with a furrism zygote takes 30 minutes to write up to 2 sniveling, whimpering children, which grow up into additional stories, which take minimal time and effort to write. The stories of the civilized folk take much time and much effort to create, and thus, there are more vermin than there are proper stories.

9 years ago

Why do you people have to keep making these threads just because you see another Warrior Cat story? -_-

9 years ago
because it sparks a reaction :P

9 years ago

/)_o *facepalm

9 years ago

\(-.- \) (\

/) (/ -.-)/

/) \( -.- )/ (\

(/)(\) <NOW YOU KNOW THE PAINS THIN AND I HAD TO GO THROUGH WITH HIM.

9 years ago

Not totally sure what that diagram is of... not totally sure I WANT to know what it is of.

9 years ago

I though it was Iron man suiting up. xD

9 years ago

... ... I see it now. >_>'

9 years ago

Hahaha...

9 years ago

It was a person facepalming with both hands at the same time xD

He got one hand ready, then the other, then facepalm.