WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Message

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

The Zahada online riddles

one year ago

Some of you have probably played the Zahada riddles already. It's a website with around 100 levels of riddles of increasing difficulty. An online riddle challenge, if you will.

http://www.mcgov.co.uk/zahada.html

I'm on Level 20 currently. I used a walkthrough for the answer for about a third of them.

one year ago

I am fucking terrible at riddles... I'll give it a shot later, when I'm not experiencing back pains. 

one year ago

Ooh... Will try it out and report back!  ^v^

one year ago

Ugh, very challenging, so far, only had an hour to look at it and only got to #5 . . .

one year ago

I'm currently on Level 30, and I used a walkthrough on almost half of the answers so far. There's no shame in using a walkthrough- it can save you a lot of frustration on the really hard riddles that you could be stuck on for days, and keeps the challenge fun.

one year ago
I finished phase 1. I used the walkthrough on a lot though. The one with .doc instead of .html is particularly impossible without it.

one year ago

I'm on Level 44 now. I wonder how many more levels there are in Phase 1.

one year ago

Only had time to get to 13 (used the walk through for Hint 2, twice now haha!) :)

one year ago

Phew. Finally completed Phase 1. Used a walkthrough on around 45% of the riddles. Not bad. 

There are 50 levels in Phase 1.

one year ago

I just completed Phase 2, which ended at Level 75. I'm on Level 76 now. I've continued to get about 55% of the answers correct without hints or a walkthrough. 

one year ago

Cool - haven't been in it for a while myself.

one year ago

Wow.

What a ride. I just finished the last level- 100. I managed to get 21 out of the 25 riddles in Phase 3 correct without using a walkthrough or hints.