Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Stuck on Avery M: Dead Man's Journal

7 years ago

I found the secret studio, showed the Pie Tin to the police officer and now I don't know where to proceed. I thought there would be new dialogue options available at least, but there isn't anything. I may be at the end of my rope with this game :c

7 years ago

For anyone else still stuck on this, here's the answer :)

Use the cipher on the leatherbound journal, which is found in the bookshelf upstairs. Then, go back to the art museum and talk to Rebecca. There should be a new option called "Confront her". After choosing that, use the voice recorder. If you still don't have the voice recorder at this point, its in your room.

7 years ago

Thank you, Seto :3

You were quite helpful in solving this mystery.

7 years ago
Have a question about that game as well, though a bit different one. I tried playing it, but there seem to be only pictures, no text. So was just curius, is this just text written on a picture or something similar? Kind of sad I can't play it, from the comments it sounds like a interesting game.

7 years ago

Yeah, the text is written on the pictures.

If you'd like, I can write it all out for you. It might take a while, but if you want, I can do it c:

I really loved the game and it's kind of sad you wouldn't be able to experience it otherwise.

7 years ago
While the offer is nice from you, this is quite a long story and it would take you way to much time for just one person. There are a lot of other exelent stories here on CYS, I'll just go enjoy those. But thank you anyways for help.
There's one thing I don't understand though. Why would you write the text as a picture if you can just write it as the text? Strange logic.

7 years ago

She has pictures that show the stuff happening in the story, with the dialogue within the pictures if that makes sense.

Sorry if I can't word this well. It's early over here, and I'm a bit tired xD

The ago old excuse. xD

7 years ago
Like a comic of some sorte? Makes sence, stupid of me not to think of that. Thanks for the help, Seto. :)

7 years ago

Yes, exactly. Oh! I should have just said it was a comic. >~<

I am the stupid one here! xD

And no problem.