Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

I have no idea how to progress except by going through the wormhole 4 times, can anyone help?

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

Aman has requested no one publicly shares the secret, so I'll message you :)

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

A wise man once said, "Sometimes the only way to live is to disobey the conventional laws of life and death. Sometimes there's zombies."

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

I'm still getting messages from people asking me the code to Aman's safe... Curse you BerkaZerka! Curse you right in your stupid penguin face! >.<

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

OMG. Briar you're back! How're you? 

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

A lot better thanks. Missed a lot of drama that people have been filling me in on. I guess that's what happens when you blink on CYS. :p

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

Yeah. Lots of ah...things happened while you were gone. XD

CYS has a lot of interesting drama..that are usually both cringe-worthy and hilarious at the same time.

I am not happy with the way I worded the above sentences T_T

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago
Payback for the amazing backstabery in assassin in the palace! ^v^

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

Hey, I didn't stab you in the back!... It was the other guards who did that! (Or did they? I can't remember who was alive by the end. :p)

Kill Aman's mustache

7 years ago

Well to start off, you don't just kill a man's mustache :D.

Kill Aman's mustache

6 years ago

HOW ON EARTH DO I PROGRESS????

Kill Aman's mustache

6 years ago

now figured it out

Kill Aman's mustache

6 years ago
Glad you got that far haha! Now you just need to finish and rate it! ^v^

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

So how do you progress?

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

Try everything.

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

I STILL haven't been able to finish that game. It's like being stuck in a maze. I would leave comments on the game, but it never gives me the option. It's well done, but very, VERY challenging. BerkaZerka is a mad genius.

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago
Were are you stuck? I might still remember a few hint haha! ^v^

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

All I remember is wandering around the house and occasionally I get killed or trapped but it doesn't let me end game and leave comments. I do like demented nature of the game. Kudos for having all the Rocky Horror references.

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago
Ah, yes, to actually get a rateable ending you need to confront Aman's Mustache at the end, by taking the cross and unholy rite through the secret door in the kitchen. :)

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

Thanks for the tip, BerkaZerka! Maybe now I can finish you storygame.

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

Yeah, I'm stuck at the very end and keep getting 'Death by Mustache!'. I'm probably missing an item. If anyone wants to PM me a hint I'd be thankful. 

Kill Aman's mustache

5 years ago

I'll give you a hint: End game and leave comments... the assassin may be untrained...