Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

After months of twiddling my thumbs, The Dryad's Riddle has been released on the Choice of Games website under Hosted Games. It's a puzzle/riddle solving game, very similar to Tower of Riddles (in fact some of the riddles in the game are taken directly from Tower of Riddles. It's not cheating if you plagiarize yourself.) cheeky

Thanks to everybody who had a look at the game and playtested it for me! It doesn't seem to have a lot of interest so far, but I put a lot of time and effort into it and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

I even put together a trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atHi937qhOw

The game's available on Hosted Games, Google Play and the App Store and the first chapter's free if anybody wanted to take a look.
https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/dryads-riddle/

(Yes, I am still working on the second installment of Price of Freedom. Been very busy with other stuff though, and I'm not sure when it'll be done.) ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago
Had no idea you were even working on this. Congrats on finishing a major project, I am envious. I'll be sure to support this one.

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thank you! I wouldn't really call it a major project though, just something cute I put together over a few months because, with all the drama going on in my life, I needed a break from all the seriousness of Price of Freedom. Now that I've got that out of my system, it's back to death and gore and lots of swearing. ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Ah, the good stuff. 

Congrats.

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago
Cool beans, congrats on the release!

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thank you!

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago
Congrats, that's great!

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thanks! ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago
Good to see you're still creative as ever!

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thanks BZ! ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

I had a great time testing it. 8/8

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thanks Nyctophilia! You were really loads of help. (You can find your name in the About section, credited as a beta tester.) ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Congrats on publishing a new game. I'm looking forward to playing it somewhere in the near future.

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thanks Rom. It's quite a modest little game, only about 70,000 words altogether, but it was very fun to make. ^_^

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Welcome to the good life.

My new game's out! ^_^

6 years ago

Thanks. It's nice here. We have muffins. ^_^