Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Steve desperately grasps at power

6 years ago

its many tensHey there, various retards that I've decided to insult despite needing your approval. I recently published a story game called Warped. It's fan fiction, and thus, no matter how bad it is, it shines out in its category. This, perhaps only because it's the only way I'll get anyone to read it by jamming it into the front page, I would like to get It featured in replacing Reunion. My reasoning follows:

-it's almost a full rating point above reunion 

-it means we won't have any featured games under 5

-its tens of thousands of words longer

-I really, really want it.

Anyhow, I can't remember how it works past now, but hopefully you'll agree, because clearly, I'm a very well liked member of the site with few enemies.

Steve's Shit: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/warped

Steve's Target: http://chooseyourstory.com/story/reunion

6 years ago

You already got a story in the same series in that section. The rule is one in a series per section, hence why the Homo series just has one representative.

At best it can replace Fear the Psyker.

6 years ago
I mean might as well, Psyker's had its time in the spotlight already, and Warped contains a recap. Anyone who's into the setting will likely read both regardless of which link they trip over first.

6 years ago

Ah shit, I suppose. I was thinking of Death Song and Necromancer, which are the same world, but I suppose not really the same series.

6 years ago
its many tensHey there // what?

And what End said. We already went over this in another thread, literally just last night. Pay attention.

6 years ago

its many tensHey there // what?

Probably drinking paint thinner again.

6 years ago

Or a copy/paste fail.

6 years ago

Thieves, thank you very much. I am a respectable gentleman now.