Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Hmm... Where to put my quiz... I don't know.

6 years ago

I haven't seen many quizzes on this site, so it's kind of hard to know where to put my cheetah quiz. Would it be a puzzle, an edutainment, an everything else? It has a couple facts, and it is what's considered an 'advanced' quiz, where the answers are at the end.

6 years ago
Everything Else is where they usually go, although quizzes don't tend to do well here unless they're more involved than just a list of questions on some random niche subject. (You seem to have an uncanny knack for picking subjects everyone has a visceral dislike of btw but at least you're putting in more effort than most of the kids we've gotten around here in the past.)

But another idea if you like cheetahs is incorporating whatever facts you have into a story instead.

6 years ago

I'm finna be brutally honest here...I wouldn't actually recommend a quiz at all. I agree with the cheetah story thing, but try to think bigger. The beauty of this site is you can do anything. We've got zombies and werewolves and fairies and robots and magicians and historical figures and teenagers and witches and everything else. Don't scrap this idea just yet, but you have quite literally your entire imagination to use here.

6 years ago

I'm still gonna do the quiz, but I might do a storygame later with some info mixed in, too.