Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Romance Contest Entry: Dark Nights

6 years ago

No one reads messages in the Parlor Room, but still, figured I'd make a thread for my newest game, an entry into EndMaster's unofficial romance contest. Took me about three or four days to write, a few mistakes here and there as well as missing a little chunk for the main villain's motivations. Once the deadline is past, I'll take it down and add a bit more to it, in addition to fixing up those mistakes.

Here's a link to it. Feel free to leave the ending you got in this thread.

6 years ago

I'm a whore so, like Steve and Wibbons, I'm also gonna try to get my shit featured.

@EndMaster I want to get Dark Nights featured over Hell Girl: The Shattered Mirror.

Reasoning:

- It's over three times longer than Hell Girl.

- It is higher rated than Hell Girl.

- I really want it.

- Hell Girl has been featured for almost seven years. I think it's about time fan fiction gets newer games featured anyhow.

6 years ago

Oh neat it actually got featured.

6 years ago
Expected this what with being the only decent fanfic of any length aside from those WH40k things we've gotten in literal years, but congrats!

6 years ago
You don't even have enough ratings for it to be ranked yet, and 0.03 rank higher isn't much.

EDIT: But out with the old it seems, lol.

6 years ago

Honestly Seth literally defrauded the site I have zero qualms about this 

6 years ago
I'd like to see Snow go just because the defunct Kickstarter link in the description bugs the heck out of me tbh.

6 years ago

Well that might have been possible if you fuckers hadn't failed so spectacularly on this recent Romance contest.

This is why we can't have nice things.

6 years ago
NOT entering contests will unleash my greatness, just wait. I'm getting featured in every category.