Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

A while back this artist did a book cover for Eternal. Never even asked him to (or even knew him before he showed up here) but he did it regardless. It was a cool surprise.

Not sure why I never implemented it before, but finally got around to it. So nice new cover for the story.

Here's the original thread. Too bad he's not around still, since I really did like his artwork.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/17637

Eternal Cover

5 years ago
This guy needs to come back, he could get actual commission payments for this kind of thing. Swanky title art is something I appreciate but can never do for myself.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

This is fantastic. Now you'll just need to talk one of us dorks into drawing the map for eternal. If the epic contest doesn't put me on death's door, I might give it a try at least. I've drawn many maps. It was my favorite hobby in high school.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

There have been a few people that tried to draw a map of Eternal in the past, though they usually got it wrong. There was like one person who got it more or less correct since he kept PMing me about directions and such, but still didn't finish the whole map.

Anyway here's the thread with all the map instructions:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-parlor-room/message/24070

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

That's grand. Reading the story and taking detailed notes would have been a time destroyer for sure. Do you have the most accurate map anywhere?

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

It might be somewhere in Lounge. Would have to look around for it.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

I suppose there's no reason to trouble about it right now.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago
Eternal truly is the story that unites the site. Some Greek guy wanted to suggest this as an alternate cover but was too shy:

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

Not sure why Drakoblare doesn't just post again. I can reset his password from his original account if he's forgotten it.

Anyway Semra was a dark elf, so her ass was more of a firm athletic shape rather than some big fat Kardashian ass.

As for her tits, again she was an elf so her tits were probably Bs. Cs tops. Though the elven heritage of never really aging, probably made them eternally firm and perky.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

I'm not entirely sure what happened here.

Eternal Cover

5 years ago

This should be the cover for a twisted retelling of Noah's Ark.