Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Finnaly Published My Damned Storygame!

5 years ago

Just got through publishing my storygame, "The Dolls' Quest". Feel free to tear it apart and dissect it. Been working on this since early December of last year! As it's a first effort, criticisms are always welcome. Question: how do I post a link to my storygame on my Facebook page?

5 years ago
Congrats! The description is unusual enough it did a lot more to snag my interest than most stories here. I'll take a look when I get to my computer tonight.

Somebody who uses Facebook will have to help you with the Facebook thing, no idea if there's something different about posting links there.

5 years ago

Thanks, Mizal. I figured out I could just copy the link and past it on my Facebook page. This certainly did take me a long time. 

5 years ago
Yeah that should work. Just wasn't sure how actual clickable links are handled there.

5 years ago
Congrats. It is good to see a first storygame of a decent length!

5 years ago

Thank you, Ogre11. It took me long enough!

5 years ago

Yay! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Thanks, MoreCowbell (the Armored Squirrel). I appreciate it. :)

5 years ago
Good job!

5 years ago

Thanks a bunch! 

5 years ago

I haven't read it yet, but it seems like a very interesting idea! I'm especially excited that you took your time on it.

5 years ago

Thanks!