Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
"Sorry, the people in this field are generally looking for females who can really let their emotions shine." This is just one of many enlightening sentences you are going to read in the new and amazing story called How Gender Affects Your Life.
Do you want to be a woman that fixes cars? Do you want to be a trans teacher? Do you want to get hired for a job, even though you can't afford the fanciest suit or dress? Well then, fuck you! It's about the time you learned just how harsh reality is. And what a better way to do it than with a story? The perfect thing to read to your children.
I'm sure we can all agree this is one of the best stories we've had in a while. It's certainly very ... unique. When the author tells us it's cool, it must be.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
As a cis gendered woman, by refusing the first guy who proposed to me I doomed myself to die old and alone with my cats.

Checks out.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
Didn't Axiom tell us that the pay gap is a myth?

EDIT:

Also, my comment is clearly the most accurate.

You mistook this website for CoG.
-- Bucky on 10/10/2018 7:50:58 PM with a score of 0

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

Pfft, mine was clearly the most accurate there.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

At last a CYOA that really deals with gender issues, in your face CoG faggots.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
Seriously though can you guys like, rate the story up, because I would like it to stay around for awhile.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
I forgot to tag you earlier, so here you go, @Alexwithoutthegender. Your story is truly amazing, and I've no doubt you will be famous one day. Can I get an autograph, please?

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

Yay! I was waiting for her him them to publish ever since I saw their username at the bottom of the page.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
" Your happiness cannot change if you are a cis female, cis male or non binary."

So all cis females, cis males, and non binary people all have the same level of happiness throughout the world. And it never changes. They're either always happy or never happy, I'm not sure quite which.

Quite enlightening.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

I aced every path, I don't know what the point is.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

I just want Nintendo to give us Skyrim 2 already.

But anyway this story is a masterpiece and anyone who thinks differently deserves to be punished in the most brutal fashion possible. Alexwithoutthegender is the greatest writer of all time.

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago

This storygame belongs with the greats in the annals of CYS history, like Gay and Depressed and something else I cannot begin to recall at the moment. 

Men Can't Be Artists

5 years ago
I'm waiting for the sequel. Gender is Only a Myth, There is Only Sex(ual Intercourse?)