Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

A new game idea

9 years ago
Hi,
So I just got an idea for a new game, just a little childrens story for easter. In it, the easter bunny goes missing, and you have to find him. This'll probably be done on Tuesday or so, mabey if I make it extra short on Monday, but I don't wanna do that.

A new game idea

9 years ago

I can't wait to see it. I like that idea, but I know that it is better for someone else to write a story like that because mine would end up REALLY gory.

A new game idea

9 years ago

I was once inspired by one of Peter Griffin's quotes, "Damn Longears, tryin' to take Easter away from Jesus!"

So I decided I'd make the Easter bunny a psychotic con that was trying to destroy religion by distracting people from it. Then I made God try to punish him by making him unholy and pretty much damning him, and the protagonist was caught in the middle trying to keep the bunny from vengefully axe-murdering people, and then the rift in hell the bunny left behind through escaping let more shit out. At that point it all kinda decayed down to the point where it was an obscurely easter-themed version of Outlast and Silent Hill mashed together clumsily, with lots of blood and sexual deviation...

Moral: Never get inspired when watching Family Guy.

A new game idea

9 years ago
Holey shit, that sounds crazy.

A new game idea

9 years ago
Oh, btw, the game has a name thing now. Not the kind of thing in HP8 where you enter letters adn stuff, that would take too long, but there are 5 names to choose from. Here are the names:
  • Bob
  • Jack
  • Alex
  • Jason
  • Nick
And I've been rethinking this. I think the game might not be out until Thursday depending on the size I make it. I just wish I'd started this thing earlier.