Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Just started messing around a bit. Any thoughts?

7 years ago

I'm an avid fan of the 40k universe and I've read Fear the Psyker by Steve and it gave me a wee bit if inspiration, so this is just two pages of writing done in 30 minutes, maybe. Any thoughts, question, concerns?

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/viewer/default.aspx?StoryId=45695

7 years ago

Cool that you offered a chaos undivided path.

Seems okay so far. Steve or Malk will probably have better suggestions since they’re all into 40K.

Mizal, on the other hand will lament the possible addition of another 40K story on here. Lol.

7 years ago

Lament!? Mizal will dare to spew such heresy! Burn the heretic! Kill the mutant! Purge the unclean!

7 years ago

Also, how do you write Story games? Do you write one path to the end or do you just exponentially move the writing forward one step at a time. I've never written anything like this, and I'm diving in head first whether its concrete or a cushion waiting for me at the bottom!

7 years ago

There's many different styles of writing storygames.

I just go for the "one path until the end, and then do the others", but it depends on what you prefer.

The same style doesn't work for everyone, obviously.

7 years ago

Oh look, I inspired someone. This is a first. Uh... best of luck, I guess. Praise Malice.

7 years ago

How can you praise Malice if you follow Malice because then you wouldn't believe in Malice. Or is it possible to believe in disbelief?