Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Hi guys! After taking a little break from POF, I've just finished writing a new game in Choicescript and I need some people to proof-read the game for me.

It's a puzzle solving game (very similar to Tower of Riddles (in fact some of the puzzles are straight out of Tower of Riddles.)) Most of the answers aren't multiple choice though, you have to actually type the answer, so that makes it more difficult  and allows for a lot more riddles!

If anyone's up for proof-reading the game for mistakes, let me know. ^_^

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Good to see another familiar name from back before i took a prolonged break. I'm up for some proof reading and beta testing.

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

I'd be happy to help.

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Thank you! I'll message you both the links ^_^

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

I would like to proofread this game if it's alright with you. It sounds like an interesting idea for a story game I enjoyed and is slightly more advanced. Just a question, if you accept proof-readers then will you give answers to all the questions or do the proofreaders  have to guess the answer?

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

The game has a cheat option incase you get stuck. ^_^

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Haha, perfect score! :D 

The Riddle Wizard has returned!

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Traitor.

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

I was thinking the same thing lol

Looking for Beta Testers

7 years ago

Lol! What do you expect from somebody who got given a trophy for being such a wily assassin? ^_^