Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

I Might Have Something Here

7 years ago

It's a storygame in which you play as an abomination who has recently awoken from they're slumber at the bottom of the ocean after a few thousand years, and you then proceed to explore the world around you and see what's changed. It's a little idea, but I'm currently working on it as we speak, so feel free to look at it. I'll try to not describe your outward appearance to make things a little more fun for the reader, but it can be summarized as not good. 

I'll try to keep those interested updated as I progress. wink

7 years ago

Please don't take this the wrong way, but if your post is anything like your storygame, please be sure to proofread for grammar and syntax errors. (Or have someone proofread; better yet, do both)  The concept itself may prove interesting, but your grammar is distracting and needs polish.  

Ciao.

7 years ago

I didn't see any serious issues in that post that would warrant criticism of it, to be honest. Compared to what we usually get he's a fucking genius.

7 years ago

He used "They're" instead of "There". He must be lashed right thoroughly for his misgressions against gramler!

7 years ago
The correct version is their...

7 years ago

As a matter of fact, that is the joke.

7 years ago

Sounds interesting enough. I mean, I'm curious to play it, although I tend to avoid games that aren't finished unless it's for the expressed purpose of taking the shit out of them. Good luck.

7 years ago

The way you described it makes it sound like it will be (at least somewhat) open world. Is this correct?

7 years ago

Somewhat indeed. Lots of freedom.