Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago

So, I have one story idea down, but most people on this site have several stories going on at once, so I wanted to start another one. Since I'm still new to the site, I like having coauthors help me with my stories, so I'm asking if anybody would like to be a co-author for maybe a magic, or horror modern adventure. I don't have any ideas, but once I get a co-author, we can work on that. Thanks.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago

I can be a co-author. I'm always happy to help an author in need.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago

Alright, sounds good I'll PM you about it.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago

"So, I have one story idea down, but most people on this site have several stories going on at once, so I wanted to start another one."

Doing that is not a good idea. Having several stories at once when can severely slow down your progress, and is a mistake I've done in the past. Two stories is fine, but three and more might potentially slow progress down. Stick to your first story idea about some sort of kingdom, or whatever. 

Oh, regarding to your request onto co-authors, I am willing to help out in one of your storygames. Just keep in mind that I am not on this site 24/7.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago

Alright.

Need A Co-Author

6 years ago
'I don't have any ideas'

Might want to work on that before expecting anyone to commit to spending time on your story instead of their own.