Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Any one interested in being a co-author?

6 years ago

I need help with a couple of stories some of it are fan fictions i just need someone to write out some things I've left out if you are interested feel free to message me-thanks smiley

6 years ago

Think about it a bit more.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/writing-workshop/message/22857

6 years ago
I'm going to make a guess that no one here is going to be interested in writing your fanfics for you.

6 years ago

If you can write a five page essay on how the grammarly handbook (On Mizal's profile page) has helped you in your endeavor to be proficient in the English language, while using mechanics in the grammarly handbook, then I will consider being a co-author. However, if you aren't able to write such an essay by Saturday, and get it commended, then I will not consider being a co at all.

6 years ago
Same but I'd also have to see an outline for all major branches and what the overall theme would be.

Also, it would have to not be not be anything related to anime.

6 years ago

Those things wouldn't really matter to me. I'm confident in the guys lack of coherent English enough that I doubt I'd have to worry about such things.

If he was able to meet the requirements (especially in getting it commended) ,then that would prove the guy is proficient enough to actually make a decent story game. So long as the game isn't centered around something cancerous, and the kid has a marginally developed outline, then I might actually consider it. 

But I doubt the he (?) could write a single paragraph that's 5 quality, so I'm not worried.

6 years ago
Yeah, it's anime.

6 years ago

I just read their profile. Now I understand why mizal is antagonistic towards kids.

6 years ago
The email address was a nice touch.