Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Slow Progress

6 years ago

So, my story is going pretty slow, I only have 40 something pages after the over haul, where I previously had over 100 but I feel as though the story is much better for it.  It's actually moving along, and I'm going to have quite a few branches within the branches.  For example, at the beginning there's 3-4 branches of which direction to take the story and then those have branches (for joining factions or groups, or staying the course).  

Also shout out to Mizal for reviewing one of my pages a WHILE ago and giving some advice on it.  

Slow Progress

6 years ago
Oh is this that zombie thing you're still working on?

Major revisions can be brutal, I feel your pain. But in the end it's a relief to get rid of all the dead weight and have a better, clearer story for it.

Slow Progress

6 years ago

Oh yeah it feels much better now, I feel like it flows better.  Sorry for the late response, my phone doesn't let me post repsonses on these threads for some reason.

Slow Progress

6 years ago
If you're using Chrome, go to browser settings while on the forum and Request Desktop Site.

Slow Progress

6 years ago

I'll have to try that next time xD