Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Scum

6 years ago

Prompt picked by End: Villain protagonist terrorizing a space colony on an alien planet.

Aiming high in length, oh and it's going to be 7/8 maturity obisovusly.

Scum

6 years ago

plz don't reply to this progress post down here.

Number of Words 46511

Number of pages 100/?

Milestones:

1000 words Done

5000 words Done

10000 words Done

15000 words Done

25000 words Done

40000 words Done

50000 words FUCKING  DoneEEEEE

Scum

6 years ago

I completed my first milestone, time to reward myself with some candy or something.

Did the basics for the beggining exodus of the MC while I try to focus a bit more on the natives of the planet he will be residing on. I'll only be showing really fucked up portions of this story on here so please give feedback whenever it does come up. The first incorporation will probably be some sort of slavery system of the natives, Akin to Robison Curosue and Fridays relationship but on a more sinister and mind breaking level.

Scum

6 years ago

"I'll only be showing really fucked up portions of this story on here"

70s and 80s horror trailers sometimes did this and then when you saw the movie you ended up being underwhelmed because you'd already seen the best parts.

Probably should keep the really fucked up scenes off of the forums so people have something to look forward to or at least not show all of them.

Scum

6 years ago

Oh right I didn't think of that, that would be super underwhelming if I just let it all out in this thread.

I'll just do Introductions to certain parts of the plot line and some character introductions like I did in that one thread a long while back, though this story beginning is really grinding, It'll be another 6 or so pages in before everything really starts to branch off into the fucked up subplots that will be fun and fast to write.

Scum

6 years ago
So you're aiming for 50000 words, in December of all months?

Do you have a backup plan or any branches you can shave off if that turns out not to work out?

Scum

6 years ago

For right now I want a pirate path which you figuratively rape and own slaves and are able to capture prisoners from colonists  and a espionge cult leader path for the story, in which the colonists will follow you to the death and form their own faction from the space wide confedetaion, which will be the main path.

As long as I write down at least two thousand words a day I should be good.

Scum

6 years ago

Sounds like you've got some good ideas so far.

Scum

6 years ago

I'm more really excited about doing the native savage path though that would be my third choice, which would involve some sort of cannabilsm and more freedom but with a  bigger chance of losing against the  colonists due to superior weapons.

Scum

6 years ago

Yeah totally been slacking, was to busy bumping up my csgo rank to silver 2 and playing that free weekend of elder scrolls which turned out to be really ass. Still at 6k, will be my other required update like on sunday.

Looking kinda bleak rite now

Scum

6 years ago

Going to be even bleaker for you if you mess this story up, let alone fail to finish at all.

Scum

6 years ago

Lol if I don't get at least 40k words than please take all my points away or another suitable punishment.

Scum

6 years ago

Oh there will definitely be punishment for failing this game.

Scum

6 years ago

With Ends ominous and vague threats of my future demise if I fuck up his prompt, I have been able to add 8k more words to my story (a good portion on doc while I rewrite it accordingly because the editor is starting to get clogged). More this weekend as I'm sick of CSGO atm anyway (7 day bans are cruel)

Adding in more variety paths with the pirates in which you'll be able to go more routes in that path.

Added a place holder for a future path in which your shit is used as fertilizer while your in a vegetable state for the pirates. This path will have no real route I'm guessing unless I make the protaginist a terminator like android for the pirates to exterminate the colonists which will be a extra path once im all done.

(Second update for the week 1 or 2)

Scum

6 years ago

Hope this is on track and you've at least passed the 15000 mark.

Scum

6 years ago

Im somewhere around the 13000 mark, although I'm steamrolling through today and actually hoping to get to 16000 at the least, I'll have 20000 by the end of tomorrow hopefully now that my classes are pretty much finished.

The pirate path is most likely going to end up being the main of this story since I've been working on it the longest.

Scum

6 years ago

Yeah getting to 50k is probably not going to happen, maybe 40 if i try hard enough. Heres a snippet of a path.

Ill just keep writing while redownloading skyrim and fallout nv mods in the background.

Enough of this stupid fucking shit, you tried reasoning with the old fuck but if he wanted to take it to the extreme then so be it.

Whipping your knife from your pocket you click it open, a four inch blade now ready to strike. Seeing this your captain takes a few steps back, bewildered that you have it in your possession.

"Now easy there, don't do anything that-." You don't let him finish.

Running at him with quick speed, you bypass his hand that futility trys to block your incoming charge and embed your blade deep into his abdomen.

He grunts in pain as one of the women in your cell screams in shock. You had to get this done before any of the guards tried to intervene.

Your other crew mates from nearby cells watch this unfold, and start to yell in protest along with trying to get attention of the guards.

You stab your captain twice more in the stomach with quick succession as you bring him down to the floor. It is now that he starts coughing up blood, losing strength quickly, now not even being able wriggle from your weight on top of his. 

You start hearing keys jingle as foreign gibberish comes from one of the guards mouths as he'll soon have you in his hands.

"Get off of him, you've done enough!" The same woman screaming earlier yells at you.

Ignoring her you knew that it was now or never, you place your palm on your captains chin and push it up while your other quickly slices at his neck in a X pattern, trying to cut as deeply as you possibly could. Dark blood starts shooting up into your face as you get off of the soon to be dead man. 

You don't get to hear gurgle for much longer as a strong quick kick to your face renders you unconscious in a matter of seconds.

Scum

6 years ago

Well you'll have to get at least 40,000 words since you already staked all your points on it.

Scum

6 years ago

I reached 15000k victory is tasting sweet. although there might be a chance that ill lose all my points if i slack off enough.

Scum

6 years ago

7 day extension. Should be plenty of time to do the bare minimum work of saving your worthless points.

Scum

6 years ago

oh sweet baby jesus this is just what I need. My fighting chance is back.

Scum

6 years ago

Managed to get to 20k, halfway to saving my points.

I just need to steamroll and write as many endings as I can to fill in a 5k or 6k chunk.

Scum

6 years ago

Just got to 27k as I continue to trudge along to my goal.  I still got to proofread all this shit to which well honestly be the bigger pain in the ass. Not to sure about the future of my paths but most of them are at good length. Just need to find a stopping point soon.

Scum

6 years ago

Finally at 30k.

I want to die from all this writing. I had to cut out some romance because that would have taken too long. Now I have to make the girl you meet have a platonic relationship which is totally super lame.

I'm still actually trying to reach 50k, I just have to have some sort of writers high to get like 10k words in a single day.

Scum

6 years ago

Glad to see you're trying to reach 50k rather than just trying to do the bare minimum to save your worthless points.

The gods tend to look favorably on such motivation and ambition.

Oh and just have the girl give you a blowjob or something real quick.

Scum

6 years ago

I have achieved my goal of 40k so now I can throw around my worthless points in glee.

I have around 8 different paths that are in their final arch and all I need to do now is find a way to tie them all together in less than 48 hours.

If I'm lucky I'll manage a 45k word count and if IM really really really really lucky, I'll acheive 50k if I can just lengthen some paragraphs once I do my uber fast revision.

Scum

6 years ago

:D Yay!

Scum

6 years ago
You don't need sleep, food, or to step outside for the next 48 hours. Use whatever lies are necessary to dodge all human interaction until you're finished. You can do it!

Scum

6 years ago

I've wrote a extra 6k words this morning as I'm going a little crazy. only 3.5k more to reach 50k. I'm going to throw up from all this writing.

I just want to play fucking counterstrike.

Scum

6 years ago

You just put a damn bucket by the computer and continue the mission!

(But don't forget to publish before midnight EST since it would be hilariously tragic if after all this, you didn't make the deadline)

Scum

6 years ago
I'm going with just 'hilarious', further embellishment unneeded.

Scum

6 years ago

49.5k, I feel rather disgusted, mostly because some of the endings seemed a bit rushed but what the hell.

Only posting this for quick procrastination before I put down the other 500 words.

Scum

6 years ago

Complete this task Digit and you will have 72 futas in Hentai Heaven.

Scum

6 years ago
Tell him he will BE a futa if you really want to motivate him.

Scum

6 years ago

If only. Ok well I finished all my endings and reached my goal. I'll be doing last minute revisions and shit but it should be posted in the next ten minutes. I hope I did ur promt uber prooud end, it kinda strayed off a little Dx.