WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Message

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

New story game

one month ago

Besides the horrid Anti-physics club which will never be used again, I have never made or finished an actual story game and I thought this might be a good idea. The child of a former dwarf adventurer is living a decent life when his father gets sent a mysterious message and then leaves a few days later without a word of where he is going or why. As his son you discover your fathers past while becoming strong enough to hell your father in his adventures. If this is trash you can just say so. Any advice would be helpful! Don't judge my username I took it on a dare, so just don't.

New story game

one month ago

I was wondering when you were going to start posting. Between you and the guy that calls himself "EndDragon" I briefly thought I was logged in once when I saw your names together at the bottom of the site.

New story game

one month ago

I kind of was inspired by your name because your story games are some of my favorite you are in my friend and I's top 2 favorite story game authors.

New story game

one month ago

I however am a noob and not the master of death. Therefore I am a master of noobs

New story game

one month ago
"If this is trash you can just say so"

Bluntly put, the execution of your story matters much more than the synopsis. We don't know if it'll be trash until you actually write it.

New story game

one month ago

Thanks for the confidence.