WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Message

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago

Me again. Sorry. Actually, I'm really not. I need ideas and if someone wants to coauthor on it that would be awesome. I was thinking a deaf girl and a normal boy become best friends. I'm trying to do as much as possible while I'm out of school.

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago

I would say just finish the other one first *shrugs*

Don't start both and not finish either. X'D

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
When you start something, finish it. If you start another thing - finish that first. Whatever you started most recently should be the priority and all the past stuff on the backburner.

Multitasking boredly

27 days ago

*shrugs* just suggesting they start only one project cause I got the feeling they're the type that wouldn't finish it

Multitasking boredly

27 days ago
Seto, Ford understands about finishing games, OK? There is no one else on this site anywhere near as good at it. Just click his profile for a list of accomplishments, such as

...hmm.

Multitasking boredly

27 days ago

I have basically nothing finished either x'D

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
How well did this go for you last time?

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
Smdh but okay, hat's the plot, and how many paths do you have planned? I guess technically we don't have to count this as giving up and starting a new story when you hadn't even started the other o e either. But maybe it's time to commit to do something now.

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
smh, a consciously naive move. Clinging to the hope of a noob with nothing but a single sentence of an idea is not in good health.

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
I explained very plainly the simple process of creating a plot according to standard five act structure in his previous thread from last night. Since he didn't ask questions, I take that to mean he understood completely, and I'm positive he took it to heart and is good at stories now.

Multitasking boredly

28 days ago
lol