Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

I don't know I guess I'm really itching to make something.

Have pretty vague ideas for a post apocalyptic or mediveal story, though ideas are pretty worthless so not really much to go off of.

If you want to do author with me on it though then leave a reply I guess, maybe we'll finish it maybe not.

Probably not.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

What are your ideas? I might be interested if something sparks.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago
I think I remember him saying he had a plot that was sort of like Fallout and another with like, castles or something. Sounded really fascinating but I think he mainly needed someone to do scripting for the girlfriend collection system. (It's going to work a little like Ghostbusters or Pokémon.)

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

Has anyone noticed how Digit is pretty much everything we hate about newbies? Digit, this post is fucking useless.

"Hey guys, does anyone want to commit to making a game with me even though I'm already pretty sure I'm going to give up on it? I don't have an actual game I want to make, I have vague, useless ideas but whatever. I'm just really looking for a co-author for literally anything, because there's no one I particularly want to work with or anything, I just want someone to do the legwork so I can say I have a game. By the way, if you are committing to it, know that I probably won't be doing so and I'll give up fairly quickly in."

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

I'll take this post as a "Maybe."

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

List out your ideas, you spastic, come with something rather than "I can't write a story, so do it for me".

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago
I already described his plot in as much detail as needed, and we also discussed this in the lair while you were present.

Lol at how transparently you've been being Blooded is being threatened every time somebody comes up with a good co-authoring plan.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

Oh, I was never going to actually agree with co-authoring, but do you seriously not think if you're going to say "Hey, do you want to make a game with me? I have ideas" you should, you know, lay out those ideas in the opening post? This is a criticism of making this thread like a retarded newb, I'm not actually desperately searching for information to make a decision about whether to write with Digit of all people.

Also, Blooded's a horror, and I'm assuming "Fallout with castles" would not be a horror, so I'm not exactly sure how I'm "being"... well, you never got to the insult. A cunt? I'll presume you meant a cunt.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago
*how transparently you've been feeling

Anyway I see nothing wrong with this thread and have confidence in Digit's abilities.

Co Author N Stuff

6 years ago

Ah, that makes more sense.

OK, you have confidence in Digit's abilities. I'll hold you to that.