Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

What games will you complete in 2019?

5 years ago
It's close enough to New Years, let's all get a head start on the empty promises for next year!

I'm going to try and keep this manageable for once. I will finish my fairy game, my superhero game, and perhaps two or three small just for fun things. I will begin a fantasy epic but probably not finish it till 2020.

5 years ago

Ah, considering I will have more than 3 days, I am planning on these at the very least:

- Heist Planner (Plan out and lead a heist, uses variables to determine success)

- A modern military game (May or may not use variables)

- Most likely gonna finish my fanfic

- Whatever contests I happen to find on the forums.

5 years ago

Did somebody say "empty promises"?!  I am going to publish my low fantasy game, write that ship story I had an idea for, and finish the high fantasy I started long ago on another platform.

In real life, I am going to complete at least one main path in my low fantasy and probably a second.

5 years ago

Ah! Empty promises, my favorite kind!  

My plans as of now are:

Finish Invidia

Rewrite TLC

Write Scourge

Then maybe if I have time write a couple of smaller projects, or focus on one of the other stories I have planned in the Orc saga.  

5 years ago

Scourge!  Scourge!  Scourge!  Scourge!

5 years ago
I've got 2 that I want to finish in 2019.

I need to finish Devour, which was originally meant for Sent's Halloween Contest. It was almost done, but now that I have no deadline I'll write out the content I didn't put in it when I was still trying to meet the contest deadline. Maybe Halloween of next year.

The second one is my fantasy story. No idea if I'll have actually get it done next year or not, but I'll do my best.