Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

I need names for my story

4 years ago

i already got one name. I just need name for a killer. And friends of the main protagonist. get out to me as soon as you can. thx appreaciatedlaugh

4 years ago

How about Bartholomew Larke-Ramamoorthy?  If you don't like that, how about Paunch Pawsnubs or King Weaklingarms?

4 years ago
You'll have to be more specific about what sort of names you're looking for if you want people to take you seriously and help you. Have you considered looking up lists of names, or using a name generator?

4 years ago

I think you'll find that my suggestions are all-purpose.

4 years ago

As Maya said, a lot hangs on the setting - the location and time period of the story. What is the murderer like? How does he operate? The name is more than a title, but the word that embodies the murderer. The same goes for the MC's friends, even if they are minor characters.

Most importantly, though, I think you should worry about your grammar rather than your names. yes

I need names for my stor

4 years ago

THE TERMINATOR OF DEATH

DEAD SOUL

BLOODY BROODY

4 years ago
Royce Lancaster.

4 years ago

How about Bob? ... For both of them! (In fact, change the protagonists's name to Bob too. I like the name Bob.) ^_^