Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

One HELL of a motivation thread

4 years ago

So I am going to use this as a way to keep up with progress on storygame and get unhelled

4 years ago
What's the game about?

4 years ago

It is about a world where a person (not the main character)  gets the power to kill some by picturing thier face in his head and wishing death upon them. This power is less useful if picturing the face inside your mind because you could accidentally kill another person by picturing the wrong face, so they normally look them in the eyes hence the name killer glare. So after this person proves that they exsist by killing the USA president and after they established power around the world they establish give everyone the power but it lets him and his trusted servents who killed who with it and by this point all privacy is gone his servents track them down where they are tied up blindfolded and place in front of 20 people, a jury like thing. Then a photograph of  the person and everything relevnt is placed on the screen, and the jurers can decide to kill them or not. There are no repercussions if they kill them but they have to do it themselves. Also the murderer can plead their case. After all this is established the story takes place.

4 years ago
So after this person proves that they exsist by killing the USA president and after they established power around the world they establish give everyone the power but it lets him and his trusted servents who killed who with it and by this point all privacy is gone his servents track them down where they are tied up blindfolded and place in front of 20 people, a jury like thing.

That's a hell of a sentence, I might need a little time to process this.

4 years ago

Contraction fever I guess.

4 years ago

I will be following this post. Keep us updated!

You are basically writing Death Note fanfic This is a creative story idea!

4 years ago
Lol, yeah I thought the same, but let's just focus on getting Death Note fanfic with solid grammar before we worry about originality.

4 years ago

Lol it does share a lot of similarities. Though the focus on dearh note was the protag evading with the power. The focus in this is the protag trying to gain all the power in this one. Also it is set after children have grown up since he started. 

4 years ago

I have 1k words in this story now. Can someone put it as a blue link? chooseyourstory.com/story/killer-glare

4 years ago

4 years ago

1.9k words and one ending done.