Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

this is a good story so far im about to publish my first story game called the last fight  and its okay but not great but can you read it and tell me what needs to be fixed and what  i should do

what am i talking about

4 years ago
Your storygame was already unpublished. Your post here is a good example as to why. Really you need to focus on learning basic grammar before worrying about the whole writing thing, because right now it's just a waste of time that looks like you didn't put any care into it at all. Anyone will take one look at the first page or even the description and just not bother.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

I could not read the story... looks like the preview was turned off?

To provide an example of what Mizal is saying: in your description of the story you change point of view. You start by saying the story is about a 15 year old and his friends, but later say something like “with the help of your friends” So am I the kid? Or am I in a third party perspective?

proofread things out loud if that helps! Things will feel weird to say if the grammar is off. 

what am i talking about

4 years ago

Im just going to do a completely different story it is going to be about a 21 year old marine that woke up in the woods in the middle of nowhere and has to find his way out but he is not the only one to wake up there in the woods.Together they hike through the woods faceing untold horrers:hell hounds,and other monsters.They will sometimes come up on some supplies some useful some not,but will they survive?

Does that sound intresting or not im not sure people will be intrested what do you think?  

what am i talking about

4 years ago

You should make a separate thread for your story, instead of hijacking Chris's thread.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

what are you talking about

what am i talking about

4 years ago

I'm saying if you want to discuss your story, you should create your own thread to do so. This thread is about Chris's fantasy story.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

how

what am i talking about

4 years ago

Go to the Writing Workshop section  of the forums and click on "Post a new message" at the top. 

what am i talking about

4 years ago

You are a very patient person.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

It's fine, I only broke like three screens talking to this dude.

what am i talking about

4 years ago
How old are you?

what am i talking about

4 years ago
Also, any relation to a guy named FANG?

what am i talking about

4 years ago

16 and no

what am i talking about

4 years ago

the link of my story game is on the newbie section called The warrier 

what am i talking about

4 years ago

Ok, but is this real life?

what am i talking about

4 years ago

tell me what you think please I just started 20 minutes ago

what am i talking about

4 years ago

what u mean

what am i talking about

4 years ago
I mean like real to be of in a dream like how when your doing not is of the next thing

what am i talking about

4 years ago

to the man in this story it is in real life

what am i talking about

4 years ago
There's no way you're 16.

But regardless please shift ANY brain cells you may possess to learning English in a hurry, or you're just going to wind up being shown the door the moment your posts and PMs cease being a source of general merriment and spectacle.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

I'm so confused. You're 16?!

what am i talking about

4 years ago
Seto has eaten a *lot* of paint chips since the last time he posted, damn.

what am i talking about

4 years ago
Paint chips yummy!

what am i talking about

4 years ago

On the upside, these papers I have to grade seem positively brilliant now.

what am i talking about

4 years ago
It's actually a plant by your class.

what am i talking about

4 years ago

Still a step up from Kiel.

what am i talking about

4 years ago
Thanks for splitting this dumbass' hijacking of my thread into a new one. Also, I would like to let it be known that I PMed him with some basic advice for how to write (along with a note that I won't ever talk to him again after that message) and he said: