Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Help.

4 years ago

So I'm writing a story about aliens taking over the world. I promise it's not as cringy as it sounds. I can't really explain it right now because I have barely written any of it. But, I got a little stuck. There's this one time where you swallow something, making you pass out, and causing you to become an alien. That's where I need help. You're supposed to wake up with the aliens, but where do aliens "live" when they're not abducting cows? I know there's UFOs, but that's boring and I want something different. Do you guys have any ideas? 

Help.

4 years ago

What if the alieans where actually humans but from a different universe seeking space and came to  wipe out the human population. And they lived in a whole different universe using mini transmitter to make minature black holes to warp themselves into our universe.

Help.

4 years ago

Woah. That's actually a really good idea.

Help.

4 years ago

Yeh I was watching the flash right now and I thought that would be a great way to eliminate humans and im also writing my own alien invasion story game. That's a lot like the fifth wave book, and the star grunt series which are great alien books if your trying to do research.

Help.

4 years ago
I mean, it's your story. They live wherever you say they do.

Help.

4 years ago
UFOs. Definitely UFOs.

Help.

4 years ago
Mexico.

Help.

4 years ago

On the moon.