WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Message

Toss around ideas and brainstorm your story.

Woban Island

20 days ago

"...if you manage the November deadline it would be a hell of a flex to get a second one of that quality out too."

Delivered. And with almost a week to spare.

Woban Island

20 days ago
Yep, we saw the update go up in Discord. Looking forward to this one.

Split because NaNoWriMo is a broken non functioning thing for NEETS and the mentally ill and my making a thread about it was a mistake. Doesn't need the bump.

Woban Island

20 days ago

All those poor novels that aren't going to get written...

So sad.

Woban Island

20 days ago

Congratulations!  It looks great, and I love that it's a childhood remake of an homage to a board game.

Woban Island

20 days ago

Thanks. I hope you enjoy the story.

And I further hope that you don't teach at a community college in Nebraska. If you do, any similarities with one of the characters is purely coincidental.

Woban Island

20 days ago
This is a nice surprise. Nice work, Bill. Just in time for the holiday break too.

Woban Island

20 days ago

Thanks for the great review. I do hope you go back and read the other half of the story too; if the ending to the branch that you read felt a little short, it was because I was going for the aggregate experience of reading all three main endings. They hint at a minor subplot, and each involves its own cast of characters (as well as one other famous Boston landmark).

Woban Island

20 days ago
This looks fun. Added to my reading list.

Woban Island

18 days ago

I need to get busy reading! I want to read Secret of the Grass Planet first, but I plan to check out both soon!