Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

need blueprints

4 years ago

Hello writers, I am currently flirting with the idea of writing an evil lair building story. I could totally use the dungeon stompage backend how could I get a permission to use it and get it?

need blueprints

4 years ago
I sincerely doubt @BerkaZerka would take his story down and co author some random noob to it, but maybe he'd be willing to give you some advice, once he's done laughing.

In the meantime, you ought to read some articles and familiarize yourself with the editor, because I don't believe this is a question you would have asked if you had done those things first.

need blueprints

4 years ago

well I have some programing expirience and am familiar with the term package since dungeon stompage has all the bells and whistles needed for my story. I see it a waste to reinvent the wheel. But it is the authors choice to be of the open software mindset or not so I respect that. 

P.S I dont ask to coauthor I just need the backend to mod it to my story to add things and build on. With all due reference to the author.

need blueprints

4 years ago

Noted:  Tolstoy wants Berka's backend.

need blueprints

4 years ago
I see you've gotten as far as writing a one line description of your game. I hope Berka's soft package or back end or whatever can work miracles....

need blueprints

4 years ago
You need to write an original story that makes EndMaster cry.