Fantasy Tales- Namariel's Story ~Chapter 1~

A fantasy storygame by DragonRose35

Player Rating5.96/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 35 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length6/8

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Fantasy Tales is a game/story where you, the reader, can choose the fate of the main character. You can help the character along his/her journey and help create bonds with other characters that appear along the way. But be careful, one wrong click and the character can very well be off to meet his/her death.

 

This is the first of the Fantasy Tales series where you, the reader, play as a character named Namariel and you decide his life.

First, you are playing in a world called Avalon, a nation of myth and magic. Second, in this world are people who you will meet that will either influence Namariel in a very good way, or a very bad way. It's your choice on who he meets and what he does with those side characters.

Third, there is something very important I want you to know. Playing in this world, playing as Namariel... it is your job to play through the adventure, make the right decisions, and create a better world for the races that live here. For there is an evil and dark character taking the throne and it is your duty to prevent him from spreading the evil throughout Avalon.

Play Fantasy Tales- Namariel's Story and begin your epic quest through Avalon.

 

(Note: This is only the first chapter of the storygame...!! So if you want to play it all out, then you'll have to wait.)

Player Comments

view more...
Il_Maestro on 8/31/2013 5:11:35 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Swiftstryker on 8/7/2013 4:38:58 AM with a score of 0
view more...
— sexysally on 8/5/2013 2:52:02 AM with a score of 0
view more...
— walker on 8/3/2013 10:00:17 PM with a score of 0
view more...
MagmaArmor0 on 7/31/2013 5:35:03 AM with a score of 0
view more...
galobtter on 7/30/2013 9:56:13 AM with a score of 0
view more...
alienalpha on 7/29/2013 11:12:29 PM with a score of 0
view more...
BerkaZerka on 7/29/2013 11:13:16 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments