Galgaria: A Cursed Life

A fantasy storygame by Ragnarok

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Tags

No tags

You are Norrell, an individual who has been cursed with bad luck your entire life. You've lived in poverty, No one cares about you, and on top of that, you have no useful talents to get you a job or make up for your lack of wealth or friends. Everyone around you seems to get the opposite. Many have everything they could possibly want. Lots of friends, abundant gold, and impressive talents.

As a boy, you were taught that Galgar the Great, the so-called "perfect" god of Galgaria, was the savior of the land and the one who blessed everyone with happiness and peace. For so long, you thought that your cursed life was a coincidence, but you now realize that it couldn't be with Galgar the puppet master pulling the strings of fate. You learned that in order to exact justice on the rough life you've lived, and maybe have a chance at living a good one, you would have to slay Galgar yourself. But in order to defeat the most powerful, you would have to become the most powerful. So you begin a quest in search of the elemental auras to gain power, so that you could defeat the cruel god who cursed your life once and for all.

Player Comments

view more...
Kytty on 6/3/2020 10:29:37 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments