Humanity's Ignorance and What is the Meaning of Words?

A sci-fi storygame by Cake_Oi

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty2/8

"Walk in the park"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level1/8

"Appropriate for all ages"
Stories with this maturity level will not, by design, have any potentially objectionable content. An example of a type story with this rating would be a quiz on mathematics.

This is a scifi-dystopian short satire story that I did in school. I also know that's it bad and really short, but please enjoy the story (it's more of a story than choice game). Can you get the references I've made, or slight hints? I don't know but please tell me if you kind of got the cannibalism part (just wondering if anyone else thinks that way...).

-I did this because I'm getting a writer's block on the fate of us, so this is just a distraction for me(MS).

-I know my grammar is off and my paragraphs are a mess but ehh I just got over my writer's block so I don't feel like spending too much time on this small side story.

You play Rancor the god. You are on a planet but it's time to explore and see what has happened and will happen to these inhabitants and yourself.

Player Comments

Show All Comments