Left, Right, and Forward

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

Puzzle

You woke up in a room with no idea how you got here. Strangely, unlike the other similar stories you've read, you still have all your memories - except how you got here or why you were here. Now, you must find your way out of here, if you can. Be careful! Danger (all sorts of) lurks around every corner, but if you use your logic you can avoid death - or things worse than death.

Just a little game I came up with when I was bored. It started off as just a game where you go left or right and eventually you win or lose, but it soon escalated (or I should say expanded) into something a lot more complicated and, hopefully, good. Please leave comments on how I did and don't be afraid to criticize! As usual, no hate comments please and enjoy! 

Note: I did this whole thing on an iPad, and for whatever reason I cannot add pictures for the objects. I may or may not edit them in the future, and I apologize for any inconviences there is. Thank you for understanding. 

Also, I constantly forget about whether if I should use past or present tense. Sorry about that. 

Player Comments

Show All Comments