Reborn

A horror storygame by Sherbet

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 3 ratings so far

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length7/8

"It keeps going and going"

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

"One last adventure in the forest with our friends. There's nothing to be afraid of..."

Play as Rebecca, a troubled and pessimistic young woman living in a small town called Whittle Falls. Sleepy and independent, leading a simple existence and a very happy one- once upon a time. Now, a terrible curse has befallen the town, in the form of an unstoppable Beast that refuses to stop its violent hunting.

Navigate Rebecca's bonds both old and new, and take her on one final trek through the forest. Confront the distant and buried past, while trying not to fall to the otherworldly horrors lurking around every corner.

Not counting deaths, there are a total of 24 endings- 11 bad, 7 neutral, and 6 good. This story has connections to two of my other works, the storygames Warden and Monster. See if you can find them!

This is my entry for EndMaster's Prompt Contest 3.

Prompt 43: A story involving body horror.

Player Comments

view more...
Ford on 3/28/2024 6:30:04 AM with a score of 0
view more...
benholman44 on 3/27/2024 10:02:02 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments