The Missing Kid

A modern storygame by Asayuna

Player Rating1.41/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 13 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty2/8

"Walk in the park"

Play Length4/8

"A well spent lunch break"

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

Special notice:This story runs in episodes,how many depends,cliffhangers,Probably.Cliffhanger haters don't know.Hope you guys enjoy the story.Episode two will come soon.

The story is short and there aren't many choices but just...bare with me guy hope you guys enjoy it.A heads it's only three pages long.sorry I'll write more pages next time.

This story is a about a young boy who was presumed dead he meets a young woman named Kafe' he gives her a surprise attack has a war.Kafe's father was a very good man,and his partner was a very good friend.But his partner ends uo betraying him and shoots him.Leaving Kafe,and her Mother alone.Kafe's Mother broken her arm when she heard about the news of her husband and she gets released because she has no use will her arm was broken,she was given 500 dollar if she were to test facility drugs.The boy's parents are dead of their addiction.The mother died from liquor,and the glass stuck inside the body,along with cuts,and blood.The Father from a car accident getting ripped to pieces.

The main character(s):

Kafé Kinsman(Kah-fehy),Abel Hanzoman

Chief characters:

Samuel Grady,Officer Peter,Officer Quinn.

These two are the youngest officers in the LAPD.Kafe' was a thief at a young age she joined the LAPD to avenge her father.Samuel is twenty-one.Kafe' is one of the reckless one there are on the field.But a regular person out of work.Samuel has to tell her to calm down when she goes to far.Samuel's partner got killed the last time they was stopping a robbery(Kafe' was not there)His partner Frankie was shot and killed.


The chief thinks that Samuel should have a partner that won't slack off during the hours.That's when Kafe' becomes Samuel's new partner.The two do not get along,as if they were siblings that can't agree with each other,they'll learn to get along sooner,or later.Kafé' then meets a young kid that somehow got into her apartment and ambushes her.The history of this kid's is probably the last one to hold his family name.

Abel's family has secrets.Later in the story he will tell the rest the story.Kafe' will tell the first parts.But the next chapter and through out the story Abel will tell the story.

Good Luck!

Player Comments

view more...
Saika on 7/4/2017 9:11:35 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Mizal on 7/4/2017 12:32:53 AM with a score of 0
view more...
MinnieKing on 7/4/2017 12:26:43 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Mizal on 7/3/2017 4:25:12 AM with a score of 0
view more...
WouldntItBeNice on 7/3/2017 12:28:25 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments