The three weeks from earth

A sci-fi storygame by Asayuna

Player Rating2.42/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 16 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length6/8

"It'll be a while, better grab a Snickers®"

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

You are a young Freshman recruit that is taken to a ship that is far away from earth and you and the other kids don't know about the things that happened to the last freshmen.

These kids are thirteen-to-sixteen years old.Some could be related to the last freshmen.

There are also flashbacks to let you guys know.

Also the story maybe a bit confusing,plus some of the things the character say don't take most of them the wrong way,and if it goes too far then it's probably okay,not that there will be so don't really bet on it.These aren't based on real people.

There are probably hidden jokes in the story too,some you probably heard before,but I really hope you guys like the story,and if there are any grammar issues or the story is too confusing then it will be fixed and there are also a lack of choices very sorry for that but hope the story is enjoyable.The rating maybe off I don't really know how to rate the game very well.

There's probably,or just maybe be a second one.....just maybe there won't be any promises,but it depends on how the first one goes,if this one isn't as good then there can't be a second,that or I could make the second better but,like I said that depends.

Thank you and Good Luck!

 

Player Comments

view more...
Mizal on 5/15/2017 6:01:50 PM with a score of 0
view more...
AzBaz on 6/18/2017 8:30:25 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Mizal on 5/17/2017 11:16:15 AM with a score of 0
view more...
MillenniumDawn on 5/16/2017 8:23:09 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Asayuna on 5/16/2017 1:27:19 PM with a score of 0
view more...
At_Your_Throat on 5/15/2017 10:18:49 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments