Actual Cannibal The Beouf

Player Rating4.38/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
based on 22 ratings since 05/30/2019
played 224 times (finished 29)

"trek through the forest"

"A well spent lunch break"

"must be at least this tall to play"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 10. If this were a movie, it would probably be between G and PG.

You're walking in the woods. There's no one around, and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him...

Only one (real) ending. Should have been an option to beat him at his own game.
-- raebeast on 7/20/2019 7:12:04 PM with a score of 0
Alright story
-- Skeltro105 on 7/8/2019 2:26:09 PM with a score of 0
This game was much difficult, and the character should have been supposed to talk to the Cannibal the Beouf.
-- Edwardfmcshane on 6/12/2019 12:10:08 PM with a score of 0
I expected this to be cancer and was pleasantly surprised. There's some genuinely funny moments and between that and the actually decent writing I'm just left wishing this wasn't based on a meme song. That really does color expectations going in and makes the whole thing far sillier than the horror/comedy combo the author seemed to be going for.

After all the getting lost and starving to death endings I found, I'm not sure how wandering in the woods with one foot will keep that from happening but hey, game says I won so I'm sure it will be fine.

-- mizal on 6/3/2019 8:55:37 AM with a score of 0
That was AWESOME!

So fun to see a game based on the greatest song of all time. (I especially liked the “Wait, he isn’t dead! Shia Surprise!” twist you threw in with the End Game link. That was very cleverly done.)

Not really much I can say in terms of criticism. Can’t complain it was too short or anything, it was just the right length to achieve what you were going for. The writing was good. Didn’t notice any spelling or grammar mistakes at all, so well done for that.

Not really much I can think of to improve the game, except maybe you could add some more to the ending, after the Shia Surprise. It felt like it ended a bit too abruptly after that. For instance:

He puts a gun to your forehead, and in his eyes, you can see his burning passion to end your life. What he doesn’t know is that you have mastered the noble art of jiu jitsu. How do you use this skill to your advantage?

1.Trap him in a headlock.
2.I wrap him in a Cross Collar Choke.
3.Body slam super star Shia LaBeouf.

You successfully knock the gun out of the hand of your attacker. You try to swing an axe at Shia LaBeouf, but blood is draining fast from your stump leg. He dodges every swipe. He parries to the left. What’s your next move?

1.Counter to the right and catch him in the neck.
2.Duck low and kick him in the nuts.
3.Use your stump leg to spray blood in his eyes.

Other than that, I can’t really think of anything else you could possibly do to improve. The game is perfect… Except maybe add a few images of Shai LaBeouf looking crazy. They shouldn’t be too hard to find.

So, to sum up, great work! … Now make a game of Like a Boss. ^_^
-- Avery_Moore on 6/3/2019 8:41:21 AM with a score of 0
Someone actually told me once that the fear of something like the events of this story is precisely the reason she avoided nature. Because, of course, there is a serial killer hiding behind every tree in a forest.
-- Bill_Ingersoll on 5/30/2019 6:09:12 PM with a score of 0
This was better than I expected.
-- OriginalClamurai on 5/30/2019 9:46:19 AM with a score of 0