Player Comments on Career Story: IVEY Edition

I must say that this wasn't a bad storygame at all in my opinion. Grammar and punctuation were decent and things that I didn't find to be much of an issue at all, so I must say good work on that front of things. Careful proofreading really helps with making a storygame more immersive and enjoyable in the very end after all.

Still, I feel that perhaps the idea of seeking an enjoyable career could have perhaps been a bit longer. The writing isn't bad, though I think that certain things could have been explored and given more depth, like perhaps adding more choices and some character/story content to make more entertaining, as well as informative. Stories that tend to strike a good balance of both are often the ones that I find to be more fulfilling and enjoyable when I reach the conclusion, but these are only suggestions and I feel what's currently available in this does a fine enough job as an okay story. I just wouldn't have minded to see the premise explored to its full potential in a way.

In the end of the day what I look most for in an Edutainment game is find out things that perhaps I didn't have any knowledge of, and for that information to be delivered in a way that captures my attention and entertains as well. For the most part this storygame does just that, despite lacking in the substance department. It feels somewhat clinical in the way the story goes about relaying the subject matter, but I feel that it does it well enough that it doesn't become too grand a detriment to how I enjoyed this story.

So well done. This was a decent effort for a first storygame.
-- TharaApples on 2/9/2018 4:46:14 AM with a score of 0
I liked it but there are some big flaws here.

First of all, all the business stuff made for a pretty boring CYOA, but I suppose it was bearable. I liked the choices and how they related to the storygame and the outcome, but maybe more character development and plot development would have been good for this storygame because all the business chatter made me less and less interested as I read on.

The end was pretty dumb, and it feels like all this was just to promote your facebook page. Please don't try to use the site for this kind of thing, but the CYOA was decent overall.

I think it was definitely well studied, and I can imagine a business going through the events that took place in this storygame.

While i'm not interested in business in the slightest, I found this interesting for a CYOA but it could have more of an actual plot to it, maybe.

3/8, decent.
-- MinnieKing on 3/22/2017 12:39:40 AM with a score of 0
This piqued my interest, as I'm going to choose a career in Business. Very well written, however it wasn't... fun. Though, it was probably focused less on fun and more on the actual subject matter. While informative, its not something for you if you aren't interested in business or career quizzes.
-- meme man on 2/9/2016 6:38:02 PM with a score of 0
A fun game-keno351
-- keno351 on 9/30/2016 1:47:42 PM with a score of 0
Very nice for what it is.
-- skugga on 7/9/2016 8:56:23 PM with a score of 0
The story was OK. Needs work, but definitely has potential!
-- johnkoehler on 5/8/2016 5:57:01 PM with a score of 0
Ok? Maybe this just needs some work, alot of work.
-- Jimmysutton on 4/7/2016 2:51:05 PM with a score of 0
Wow. This wasn't really a good CYOA, but, as a business major, I am infinitely intrigued by this game. 6/8
-- jamescoker1226 on 8/9/2014 9:07:04 AM with a score of 0
It certainly wasn't anything special. Maybe you could of gave me more information or scenarios.
-- Madbrad200 on 7/29/2014 8:29:58 AM with a score of 0
i hated it
-- timothy on 7/11/2014 4:06:08 PM with a score of 0
im going with kind of good i gave it a five but that was barely
-- JamesValkyrie on 3/9/2013 6:12:10 PM with a score of 0
Well the writing was really good, but what a strange subject to make a choose your story game about :p
-- Briar_Rose on 11/10/2012 6:03:15 AM with a score of 0
Good writing
-- Xt1000305 on 7/12/2012 5:22:52 AM with a score of 0
I'm not really sure about that one...
-- TaraPhoenix on 5/24/2012 4:46:47 PM with a score of 0
Pros:its well written not that linear

Cons: short

6/8