Player Comments on Dr. Horrible's CYA

Nice little story to continue the Dr Horrible tale.
-- BigRonn77 on 7/7/2016 4:15:51 PM
Funny but bad.
-- Jimmysutton on 4/6/2016 12:03:52 PM
The game was very linear, but that was calming for me since usually I panic on choosing every option and seeing every page. Anyway, it was well written, the characters were, well, IN character. I liked the references to the movie.
4/8 (Due to it being Linear)

Oh I hope this rating wasn't biased because of my love for Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog...
-- Inkling on 7/8/2015 6:16:23 PM
Nice one. Not bad.
-- Penworth on 3/9/2015 9:11:53 PM
Not bad for a School Project
-- Shinobi on 2/2/2015 5:37:19 PM
I thought sometimes there weren't enough choices at a given stage in the storygame, but I love Dr. Horrible and I thought you wrote a great epilogue.
-- ShyOdessa on 5/18/2014 11:20:36 AM
Funny and well-written. It is quite linear in the sense of telling the same story regardless of player choices, but then again so are Tim Schaefer's adventure games (by design), as well as Rashomon and Pulp Fiction. Here, the branches are used to show multiple perspectives on the same events rather than to produce multiple endings.
-- acontemporaryandmythicreader on 5/4/2013 4:13:04 PM
The story gives us a false sense of branching. All three stories have the same ending with no branching opportunities whatsoever. I would suggest giving each character three endings. For instance personal triumph, mixed victory, and utter defeat. That could give us 9 endings to enjoy, which would warrant a much higher rating. (I love Dr. Horrible by the way)
-- ugilick on 4/27/2013 7:51:17 PM
Funny as you play captain hammer it became clear... He is his own biggest fan!!
-- hugo23 on 4/25/2013 9:27:39 PM
Overall a nice story, but it was rather linear. I liked how you could play through the story from 3 different characters' perspectives, but there were no meaningful choices to be made throughout the story (Case in point: "Don't team up" leads to you...teaming up.)
Add a couple of different endings to those, add a few ways to lose, and this has the potential to become a really cool story!
-- MagmaArmor0 on 4/25/2013 3:59:10 PM
there where no plot twists, change of events, or anything dynamic in this story. It was like watching a stone fall. It falls and then hits the ground. Nothing surprising happened.
-- alienalpha on 4/25/2013 11:47:58 AM
It's got a tiny amount of length, and it feels linear...

It feels too generic, though. Every time it seems to build up into something different, it turns out exactly how I expected it to go...
-- Swiftstryker on 4/25/2013 12:49:31 AM